SOUTH AFRICA: Has Anyone Hunted With Kuche Safaris?

randallhebert

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Friend bought a hunt with Kuche safaris and trying to find out information

I've not heard of them before, but a quick google search shows they have a nice website! Lots of information and pictures!

If you search there are several threads on here. Their business model is high volume. They donate cheap packages to these banquets and then up sell later.

There are a number of videos that show them just shooting a bunch of stuff from the truck.

The majority of the hunt reports that are favorable come from people who have never hunted anywhere else in Africa.

In my opinion your friend would be better off just eating whatever he paid at the banquet and booking with a reputable outfitter.

Use the search function as noted and you can read reports and input them.

Screenshot 2023-12-02 at 18.51.38.png

I hunted with Kuche in August and had a fantastic hunt. I posted a detailed hunt report with pictures on this site.

I know a lot of other people who hunted with Kuche and had a great time too.

Hunt with them with confidence.

It was my first time in Africa, but I hunted with them in 2022 and had a blast. They do donate a lot of hunts and run a pretty big operation. I don't have anything in Africa to compare it to, but it exceeded my expectations. Happy to answer any questions. Just PM me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IssacMph41

Latest profile posts

EDELWEISS wrote on bowjijohn's profile.
Thanks again for your support on the Rhodesian Shotgun thread. From the amount of "LIKES" it received, it appears there was only ONE person who objected. Hes also the same one who continually insisted on interjecting his posts that werent relevant to the thread.
sierraone wrote on AZDAVE's profile.
Dave if you copy this, call me I can't find your number.

David Hodo
Sierraone
We fitted a new backup generator for the Wildgoose lodge!
one of our hunters had to move his hunt to next year we have an opening first week of September, shoot me a message!
swashington wrote on 112Savage's profile.
May be interested in that LH Ruger in 375R. got any pics?