SOUTH AFRICA: Flights Are Booked Ready For A Great Multi Safari Trip Later This Year

McKenzie Sims

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Safari Club International, GSCO
Hunted
South Africa, Namibia, Zambia, Tanzania, Cameroon, Ethiopia. Outside of Africa. Pakistan, Azerbaijan ,Tajkistan, Turkey, Spain, New Zealand, Australia , Argentina, Across the US, and numerouse provinces in Canada
Flights are booked and the excitement level is at a 10!

Super excited to be spending a good bit of time later this year on my favorite continent. I will be traveling from (KNZ) KwaZulu Natal to the Northern Cape and then up to Limpopo with lots of bouncing around in each area. I will be spending time with three different outfitters checking out their areas and what they offer. We are going to be going after some key species I have yet to hunt in Africa so I’m very excited for that but will also be keeping an eye out for a few repeats as one can never hunt to many of the spiral horns and a big gemsbok is hard to pass up. I love exploring Africa and just look forward to visiting new areas I haven’t seen within provinces across South Africa this will be a great trip and will be full of great memories to come.

I had some serious delta flight credit from a previously canceled trip that was about to expire and after getting my dates sorted my man Patrick Wright owner of PWP Travel got me squared away for a multi-Safari trip that as I mentioned will have me jumping around in country. I was thinking yesterday about how long I’ve used Patrick for all my international hunting travel, and it really hasn’t been that long compared to what I was thinking. This marks the 8th year I’ve used Patrick, but it seemed like I’d used him for all my trips and I wish I would have found out about him a few years earlier.

If you’re looking to go on your first safari this year or in coming years, I highly recommend you get a travel agent, and I can’t say enough good things about the PWP crew they run a top-notch service.

I look forward to this upcoming adventure and can’t wait to share it with you all!
3827B380-234C-4DFC-8E1B-D94C34F685D0.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KermitBisb

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?
Africas leading outdoor and hunting filming company!
ghay wrote on No Promises's profile.
I'm about ready to pull the trigger on another rifle but would love to see your rifle first, any way you could forward a pic or two?
Thanks,
Gary [redacted]
Heym Express Safari cal .416 Rigby

Finally ready for another unforgettable adventure in Namibia with Arub Safaris.

H2863-L348464314_original.jpg
Unforgettable memories of my first hunting safari with Arub Safaris in Namibia (Khomas Hochland) !!!

Namibia.jpg
Oryx.jpg
Kudu.jpg