SOUTH AFRICA: Does Anyone Know This Vygeboom Lodge Or Hunted This Specific Reserve?

FlowHamed18

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hi

Once again your help would be appreciated.

Does anyone know this Vygeboom Lodge?

Thx for your help
Screenshot 2023-06-27 at 8.31.39 AM.png
Screenshot 2023-06-27 at 8.31.42 AM.png
Screenshot 2023-06-27 at 8.31.46 AM.png

Last edited by a moderator:
From what I have read it doesn´t mention hunting anywhere.

Yes, you are right.

That's one of the reasons why I asked, if someone knows a little bit more about this Reserve

What’s your interest in this specific reserve? I was offered a hunt here several years ago but wasn’t interested. From what I understood at that time, a portion of the reserve is set aside for hunting and a portion just for photographic safaris.

What’s your interest in this specific reserve? I was offered a hunt here several years ago but wasn’t interested. From what I understood at that time, a portion of the reserve is set aside for hunting and a portion just for photographic safaris.

Sorry for the very late reply...

Yes it seems so that there are several areas - the one for hunting is approx. 8.000 ha (approx. 20.000acres) large with self sustaining buffalos...

Will be hunting there in August this year for eland, wildebeest and buffalo - the info and feedback I got seemed quite consistent and honest.

Should be a fair hunt starting from waterholes and stalking eg the buffs from there into the thick stuff...

I am keeping you informed ;-)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PenneyWilk

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.