Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
NRA-CRSO, Pistol Inst., SCI,GOA
Hunted
USA: Florida, Ohio, Nebraska, RSA, Limpopo
Short article this morning how the ANC has drafted a land reform bill. Authorizes land seizure without compensation if it is necessary for the state. The bill now goes to Cyril. I guess the ANC is desperate for votes. Malema of EFF says it does not go far enough. I REALLY hate to see this. There are more than enough empoverished African nations to go around.

Welcome to Election year.

Land reform is not the answer. Zimbabwe is proof enough. Political reform is the only solution and I don't see that happening. I should have booked my trip this year. May not be a next year for RSA.

Bad news for sure. Especially for the people of SA. “Land Reform” has been a disaster for Zimbabwe, but it’s so politically attractive, that SA seemingly can’t help but go down the same dark path.

As for us hunters, I doubt much of anything will change in our lifetimes. Zimbabwe has been in the “land reform” business since 1980 and we are still hunting there.

Like land reform is going to get the power turned on or the railroads running again. Give everybody two acres to run a couple of goats. That will pay the doctor and fix the roads. I'm sure the teacher will be happy to work for a chunk of cheese. Pfft.

This goofy peasant reform crap just chases more business out of South Africa. That benefits no one.

This came up back in 2017/18. The RSA constitution is fairly strong but how many attacks can it withstand?

It is a fuckup of epic proportions and does not include only land but any property owned......

Here’s hoping the Democratic Alliance takes power.

Wont happen.....there is even the prospect that the EFF will become the official opposition.....fu any way you look at it.......

It took quite a while for the Indigenous African Govt to erode and use up the great infra structure that RSA provided them. Land is all that they haven't used up yet. It's next.............FWB

"Still the worst, like the best, never happens," Jan Smuts commented about SA in 1949

While there are an abundance of issues in SA, it is very unlikely to follow the failures of countries like Zim etc

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanayadelhi01

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.