Redding T-7 Press & Powder Measure

dankykang

AH senior member
Reaction score
No more room on the bench so these need a new home- used redding t7 press and 3br powder measure. The powder measure comes with a pistol and rifle micrometer to adjust powder drop. $440 for both shipped lower 48.

image_67235329.JPG
image_67549185.JPG
image_67186689.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
The Redding T-7 is a great press. I use mine for most of my reloading. While I have not used the Redding powder measure, it looks similar to my Hollywood and should be great to use. I like the micormeter to use to precisely set the volumn of powder.

Great set up. I love mine and the Redding Hoppers are excellent quality. With that baffel in there they are dead nutz accurate

What is nice about the T-7 is that you can get more turrets and leave those set up for caliber you reload.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RaymondNek

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?
Africas leading outdoor and hunting filming company!
ghay wrote on No Promises's profile.
I'm about ready to pull the trigger on another rifle but would love to see your rifle first, any way you could forward a pic or two?
Thanks,
Gary [redacted]
Heym Express Safari cal .416 Rigby

Finally ready for another unforgettable adventure in Namibia with Arub Safaris.

H2863-L348464314_original.jpg
Unforgettable memories of my first hunting safari with Arub Safaris in Namibia (Khomas Hochland) !!!

Namibia.jpg
Oryx.jpg
Kudu.jpg