Possible 2024 European Vacation, Where to go?!

Spain is it worth to stay there a month only = 2 week east coast (beaches, cultural…) and nort+west coast (Pyrenean + Nationalpark “picos de Europa” + Atlantik coastline = scenic
A lot to hunt in Spain (3 typs of Ibex = nice hunt - smaller trophies affordable, roebucks, wild boar, Mufflon and I think the hunting for red stags starts also in August)

You really should visit the south of Spain. Most beautiful, and with apologies to the Castilians, culturally rich and diverse part of the country.

You really should visit the south of Spain. Most beautiful, and with apologies to the Castilians, culturally rich and diverse part of the country.

A great idea, you could rent an apartment in Marbella, some come with all kinds of services, cleaning, concierge... , and it will be your base for hunting trips in the region.

Could not resist the plug, as my family comes from there ;)

A great idea, you could rent an apartment in Marbella, some come with all kinds of services, cleaning, concierge... , and it will be your base for hunting trips in the region.

Could not resist the plug, as my family comes from there ;)
I will look it up:)

A short stop in Norway would be good,nwith the NOK going doen,and tips included in total price one pay on food places etc its a good bet also. Roe buck open in august, red deer ,early september, Reindeer in august, moose 25 Sept.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mgmakeovers

Latest profile posts

EDELWEISS wrote on bowjijohn's profile.
Thanks again for your support on the Rhodesian Shotgun thread. From the amount of "LIKES" it received, it appears there was only ONE person who objected. Hes also the same one who continually insisted on interjecting his posts that werent relevant to the thread.
sierraone wrote on AZDAVE's profile.
Dave if you copy this, call me I can't find your number.

David Hodo
Sierraone
We fitted a new backup generator for the Wildgoose lodge!
one of our hunters had to move his hunt to next year we have an opening first week of September, shoot me a message!