Open Box Swarovski Z5 3.5-18x44 P BT Plex As New

dogcat1

AH veteran
Reaction score
Member of
DSC, NRA, WSF, B&C
Hunted
Ethiopia, South Africa, Namibia, Cameroon, CAR, Tanzania, Zambia, Uganda, Zimbabwe,
Open Box and unused. Swarovsk Z5 3.5-18x44 P BT plex, as new.
Comes in box, all paperwork included.

Price - $1275 shipped via USPS Priority to you.

Check, Zelle or Paypal to friends is fine.

This is the workhorse for many Western USA hunters. Great for longer range and also good for up close.

Thanks!

01rygtW.jpg
Nw7090z.jpg
pedMUNA.png
Pg7RQlX.jpg
uyecs9l.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Open to generous offers!!!

I would love to own a scope that I have dreamed about having on my rifle.

Honestly I doubt I could afford the scope of this quality. I am a 100 percent disable veteran and now retired. I recently keeping a child now eleven years of age. The parent drink and some kinda of drug. One has been lock up three times and the DA or Judge releases this parent (mother) and she attended subside , then runs off with a man with grown kids. After six years she arrived at our home wanting to take CallieMae . The dad gave up his right as soon as possible to my wife and myself.

I should never stopped and watched this item. Bottom line retired, disable cannot afford this scope.
Thanks Lamar Fussell

I would like to make offer, if possible $1,000.00 is all I can offer borrow from my older brother.
Thanks Lamar.Fussell/ Brokenwing 2

This is the workhorse for many Western USA hunters. Great for longer range and also good for up close.

Thanks!

View attachment 605824View attachment 605825View attachment 605826View attachment 605827View attachment 605828
I would beware that Broken Wing offer - it reeks of a scam. @BRICKBURN will check him out.

Brick burn one more item for your SOB ass, I will you and for your ticket t meet me anywhere. Bring damn mouth cause I’m gonna your jaw and knock you out. I live South Georgia if your mout is bigger than your ass then contact me asap. You chicken ass. No guts no glory. Plus I have hunted all over this worl wit guns than you.

Using this kind of language you won't last long on this forum.
It's time to move along.

I will pass on the offer. The scope is still available.

Thanks!

View attachment 605824View attachment 605825View attachment 605826View attachment 605827View attachment 605828
Is this listed on ebay as well? If so, I can make you an offer and pay for the item there much easier and quicker.

It is listed on Ebay and I have another that is identical.
I offer here first, always.

For what it is worth, I get sob story offers regularly. I get them from panhandlers on street corners. Why offer the story??? No idea. This is a high end scope. If you do not have the money, then buy a Burris or Bushnell or some other brand, but to come on here, mess up my post and then stir the pot - makes you wonder about some people.

I hope BrownWing is banned. What a crock.

These are very good scopes. I have one on a 28 nosler and one on a .300 wm. I use custom turrets on them. Been thinking about buying another but now is not a good time. Hope someone else picks them up and puts them to good use
IMG_6741.jpeg

SOLD... Not to Broken Wing

English composition anyone? Perhaps a spelling bee to settle this quarrel?

English composition anyone? Perhaps a spelling bee to settle this quarrel?
He missed grade school which no doubt gave him the opportunity to "have hunted all over this worl wit guns than you."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NelleHolzm

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Our trophy shed is filling up and we are only getting started,

cwpayton wrote on CM McKenzie's profile.
Sir ,is that picture of you packing the shoshone river trail thru buffalo pass? Im trying to get a plan togather for a ride. do you pack professionally or for pleasure. thanks
Cal {cwpayton}
ghay wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Is this rifle sold? If not what is the weight of it and do you know if there is enough difference in diameter between the 35W and the 9.3 to allow for a rebore to a 9.3x62 which is what I am after?
Thanks,
Gary (Just down the road in Springfield)
Woods wrote on Hunter-Habib's profile.
Forgive me if this is the incorrect area, I signed up to this forum just now because I wanted to be on the list to purchase a copy of your autobiography. Please feel free to pass my information along to whomever is selling. Thank you so much. I look forward to it!
I like the Tillie in my picture. They are supposed to fit loose (2 fingers inside hat band), have mesh for cooling, and hold their shape after washing.