on a lighter note...

Actually, we want it back and all of Alberta. In exchange, we're giving Vermont to Quebec to call it square.
Nope, we cannot contaminate the purity of Quebec maple syrup with the dross that comes from that place.

IMG_1976.jpg

1709735647800.png

Actually, we want it back and all of Alberta. In exchange, we're giving Vermont to Quebec to call it square.
I was thinking you could just have Quebec! But if you want all of Alberta we would like Alaska in exchange.

I was thinking you could just have Quebec! But if you want all of Alberta we would like Alaska in exchange.

The USA rejects your offer, but presents a reasonable counter-offer. We get Alberta, now known as "New Idaho" and we give you all of coastal California, now known as "Baja Vancouver".

It's a great deal, take the deal.

The USA rejects your offer, but presents a reasonable counter-offer. We get Alberta, now known as "New Idaho" and we give you all of coastal California, now known as "Baja Vancouver".

When I said Alberta, I meant everything west of Saskatchewan and south of sixty! You can have Vancouver as it will blend seamlessly in Comufornia! If you want I will throw in everything east of Quebec.

Can we throw NYC in?

Now that’s a bridge too far. How about California?

California will be a wonderful outdoorsman’s haven after the next civil war.

California will be a wonderful outdoorsman’s haven after the next civil war.

Sshhh. It was going to be a wonderful outdoorsman's paradise this week if you'd stop interfering with my negotiation. We were giving the Canucks coastal California "heretofore known as Baja Vancouver". That instantly turns CA into a outdoors and republican stronghold.

Unfortunately, the deal is breaking down, to get Alberta they want us to take Vancouver as a package deal...that's a non-starter.

In positive news, they were willing to concede anything east of Quebec. We have to see if they'll let us pick and choose, taking "North Maine" formerly known as New Brunswick, and "East Alaska" formerly known as Labrador/Newfoundland in the deal. It's tricky though, we really don't want to get stuck with Nova Scotia in this deal, it's kinda like an island version of Baltimore.

Actually I would be glad to give you Quebec as long as you take Trudeau and his idiots! No return and it's all yours for free.

Sshhh. It was going to be a wonderful outdoorsman's paradise this week if you'd stop interfering with my negotiation. We were giving the Canucks coastal California "heretofore known as Baja Vancouver". That instantly turns CA into a outdoors and republican stronghold.

Unfortunately, the deal is breaking down, to get Alberta they want us to take Vancouver as a package deal...that's a non-starter.

In positive news, they were willing to concede anything east of Quebec. We have to see if they'll let us pick and choose, taking "North Maine" formerly known as New Brunswick, and "East Alaska" formerly known as Labrador/Newfoundland in the deal. It's tricky though, we really don't want to get stuck with Nova Scotia in this deal, it's kinda like an island version of Baltimore.
Ok, no one want any of the flat land west of the Rockies. I propose we extend the San Andres fault to Abbotsford BC and let it sink into the sea! That way we get more mountain lodges with ocean views. Then you can have everything east of Ontario for Alaska! Plus we will throw in a Dictator for you, to run Canada East farther into the ground.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LydaX15957

Latest profile posts

Safari Dave wrote on CoElkHunter's profile.
I didn't get drawn for Wyoming this year.

Are you planning to hunt Unit 4 this fall?

(Thinking about coming out)
another great review

EDELWEISS wrote on bowjijohn's profile.
Thanks again for your support on the Rhodesian Shotgun thread. From the amount of "LIKES" it received, it appears there was only ONE person who objected. Hes also the same one who continually insisted on interjecting his posts that werent relevant to the thread.
sierraone wrote on AZDAVE's profile.
Dave if you copy this, call me I can't find your number.

David Hodo
Sierraone