Now Open For Business In Fredericksburg, VA - Grand Reopening Deals Thread

After several pretty long days, we are back up and running in Fredericksburg, VA. The warehouse is organized and started shipping out new orders today.

We will be posting some hot deals in this thread over the next week.

Deal #1: 38 Cal 158gr JHP (.357) bullets - 1500 ct Box for $111.77 (7.4 cents each) - These are made in Europe by MFS and are the same bullet Norma uses in their Safeguard line of ammunition. -- You won't find a better price anywhere.

Deal #2: Brand new Starline 10mm Auto Brass (Back in stock) - 2000 ct box for $237 (free shipping) - nearly half the price as direct from Starline - best price online by a long shot.

We have also restocked on several calibers such as 22-250 Rem, 300 WSM, and added more Oryx and Tipstrike bullets back in stock.

Stay tuned for everything that's coming.

View attachment 599947
@RAVEN ROCKS PRECISION
As you are now in Virginia I advise you to lock your doors when you see @BeeMaa and @Forrest Halley approaching. Those are two strange characters.
One owns an R8 blaster Barbie rifle and the other will buy every 22lr found you have because his average is ten yes you did read correctly ten shots per squirrel. He is a good shot just likes to give them plenty of warning before he kills them.
Don't get me wrong both are great people but they do have issues in rifle selection and shooting skills
Also stock up in rattle can paint as Forrest goes thru it like a baby thru milk.
HA HA HA HA HA HA
Bob

Yeah, I could never come by in person. That would cost me dearly…. I have started limiting my gun shop visits as well. Last two visits led to two 35whelens, then I needed more bullets….you have stocked me up very well with oryx bullets…
@Fryeguy
Y'all just need one 35 Whelen to git the job done.
By owning two you are depriving another person from owning a mighty Whelen.
Ah stuff them two is better than one anyway.
Bob

The 30-06 and 308 Win BondStrike will be back in stock sometime next week. At this time we don't have the Bondstrike bullets available by themselves.

Thanks. We are doing a lot of training right now, but feel free to send me a message here and I'll get back to you soon if you haven't already gotten a call back.

Thanks.. we appreciate all the good references we can get. The greater our reach, the quicker we can grow. There are other product lines we're holding off on until we grow a little more, but I'm sure the community would appreciate them. Tell your friends!

We can do in person pick-ups by appointment for larger orders. The warehouse isn't set up for shopping, but we'd like to eventually get to that point in the years to come.
@RAVEN ROCKS PRECISION
By the sounds of it if you had an in person store people would beat a path to your door and sales would boom.
Just put a sales room in the front part of your warehouse to save money. Customer buying direct = ore money to you as no Mail expenses to you or the customer.
Bob

@RAVEN ROCKS PRECISION I sent you a PM about 270 wsm brass a few days ago. I don’t think you've seen it. Thanks

@RAVEN ROCKS PRECISION
By the sounds of it if you had an in person store people would beat a path to your door and sales would boom.
Just put a sales room in the front part of your warehouse to save money. Customer buying direct = ore money to you as no Mail expenses to you or the customer.
Bob
Bob, it's definitely something we are considering in the future. I'm looking forward to seeing this grow even more and have our customers to thank for making it possible. We have a lot of things in the work. We're also working the international shipping piece right now (trying to get the website to to automatically calculate shipping fees for outside of the US is the final step). We're working on Canada first, but will be looking to add a few other countries (AUS as well) in the months to come.

@RAVEN ROCKS PRECISION I sent you a PM about 270 wsm brass a few days ago. I don’t think you've seen it. Thanks

Sorry, I'll check that. We are expecting both norma and ADG in later this year. I'm not sure which we'll get first. If you're interested in the ADG brass, I'll get you on the list. For those who want the ADG 6.8 Western, our list of interested customers is greater than what we expect to get, but I'm hoping that ADG gets to full rate production soon due to the overwhelming demand for it.

Sorry, I'll check that. We are expecting both norma and ADG in later this year. I'm not sure which we'll get first. If you're interested in the ADG brass, I'll get you on the list. For those who want the ADG 6.8 Western, our list of interested customers is greater than what we expect to get, but I'm hoping that ADG gets to full rate production soon due to the overwhelming demand for it.
Either is fine for the .270 wsm brass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiamhBlomf

Latest profile posts

EDELWEISS wrote on bowjijohn's profile.
Thanks again for your support on the Rhodesian Shotgun thread. From the amount of "LIKES" it received, it appears there was only ONE person who objected. Hes also the same one who continually insisted on interjecting his posts that werent relevant to the thread.
sierraone wrote on AZDAVE's profile.
Dave if you copy this, call me I can't find your number.

David Hodo
Sierraone
We fitted a new backup generator for the Wildgoose lodge!
one of our hunters had to move his hunt to next year we have an opening first week of September, shoot me a message!