North Fork Premium Hunting Bullets

Thank you for your posts @wildcatter82. Could you please clarify what your relationship is in regards to North Fork?
Thank you for the question. I am one of the US partners with North Fork Technologies, as well as an approved "responder" to inquiries here on AH. I have yet to get the company information on my profile, so my apologies if any confusion.

I have only one buffalo under my belt but the NF 400gr SS and 400 CS performed flawlessly in my opinion. NF will be my bullet of choice moving forward on any DG hunt.
IMG_7056.jpeg

Any joy on a UK distributor yet??

Any joy on a UK distributor yet??
1967spud Reloading Supplies. They are in discussion for their first order. You can contact them directly and give feedback on what you would like to see.

1967spud Reloading Supplies. They are in discussion for their first order. You can contact them directly and give feedback on what you would like to see.
Splendid!! I did reach out to @North Fork Technologies and suggested Mark Spuddy. Nice thing is he is about an hour drive from mine

Splendid!! I did reach out to @North Fork Technologies and suggested Mark Spuddy. Nice thing is he is about an hour drive from mine

I don't think you'll ever be disappointed in these bullets if you're able to finally get them and get loads developed. I find whatever powder seems to work with my rifles in other bullet types, it will work well with the North Fork bullets too. And usually with a grain or two less to achiever similar velocity and accuracy.

I've recovered any number of the bonded core softs in various calibers used to take any number of African game. When recovered it's alway the same old boring perfect mushroom with high weight retention.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think you'll ever be disappointed in these bullets if you're able to finally get them and get loads developed. I find whatever powder seems to work with my rifles in other bullet types, it will work well with the North Fork bullets too. And usually with a grain or two less to achiever similar velocity and accuracy.

I've recovered any number of the bonded core softs in various calibers used to take any number of African game. When recovered it's alway the same old boring perfect mushroom with high weight retention.
Just wrapping up my first foray into North Forks with the 180 grain Spitzer in my .30-06. The barrel always groups best that weight of both cup-n-core and bonded bullets between 2,700 and 2,750 fps.
Using the Swift reloading manual #2 for the A-Frame it appears from my testing there's only a ~1/2 grain powder difference between both bullets for best groups. I'll take the North Fork load on this season's cow elk hunt and try it out on big bone.

Next up will be working up a load for the .366 250 grain Spitzer at right close to 2,550 fps.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cmwkwarrwn

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on tracker12's profile.
PARTITIONS
SEND ME PAYMENT INFO, PLEASE AND THANKS.
Khalanyoni Game Ranch wrote on Joshlee0518's profile.
Hi Joshlee0518 (please let me know if you are fine being addressed like that),

Thought I would drop you a PM. It is super exciting to plan a hunt and we are more than happy to assist you. Have you given any thought yet to which species you would like to take?

What do you hunt usually and which weapons/calibers are you using?

Look forward to swapping experiences and ideas.

Happy hunting - Daniel
Our trophy shed is filling up and we are only getting started,

cwpayton wrote on CM McKenzie's profile.
Sir ,is that picture of you packing the shoshone river trail thru buffalo pass? Im trying to get a plan togather for a ride. do you pack professionally or for pleasure. thanks
Cal {cwpayton}
ghay wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Is this rifle sold? If not what is the weight of it and do you know if there is enough difference in diameter between the 35W and the 9.3 to allow for a rebore to a 9.3x62 which is what I am after?
Thanks,
Gary (Just down the road in Springfield)