North Fork Premium Hunting Bullets

Thank you for your posts @wildcatter82. Could you please clarify what your relationship is in regards to North Fork?
Thank you for the question. I am one of the US partners with North Fork Technologies, as well as an approved "responder" to inquiries here on AH. I have yet to get the company information on my profile, so my apologies if any confusion.

I have only one buffalo under my belt but the NF 400gr SS and 400 CS performed flawlessly in my opinion. NF will be my bullet of choice moving forward on any DG hunt.
IMG_7056.jpeg

Any joy on a UK distributor yet??

Any joy on a UK distributor yet??
1967spud Reloading Supplies. They are in discussion for their first order. You can contact them directly and give feedback on what you would like to see.

1967spud Reloading Supplies. They are in discussion for their first order. You can contact them directly and give feedback on what you would like to see.
Splendid!! I did reach out to @North Fork Technologies and suggested Mark Spuddy. Nice thing is he is about an hour drive from mine

Splendid!! I did reach out to @North Fork Technologies and suggested Mark Spuddy. Nice thing is he is about an hour drive from mine

I don't think you'll ever be disappointed in these bullets if you're able to finally get them and get loads developed. I find whatever powder seems to work with my rifles in other bullet types, it will work well with the North Fork bullets too. And usually with a grain or two less to achiever similar velocity and accuracy.

I've recovered any number of the bonded core softs in various calibers used to take any number of African game. When recovered it's alway the same old boring perfect mushroom with high weight retention.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TrimKetoBoostsupplement

Latest profile posts

Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?
ghay wrote on No Promises's profile.
I'm about ready to pull the trigger on another rifle but would love to see your rifle first, any way you could forward a pic or two?
Thanks,
Gary [redacted]
Heym Express Safari cal .416 Rigby

Finally ready for another unforgettable adventure in Namibia with Arub Safaris.

H2863-L348464314_original.jpg
Unforgettable memories of my first hunting safari with Arub Safaris in Namibia (Khomas Hochland) !!!

Namibia.jpg
Oryx.jpg
Kudu.jpg
ghay wrote on Joel Rouvaldt's profile.
Love your rifle! I'm needing a heavier rifle for Africa. Sold my .375 Dakota Safari several trips ago. Would you have any interest in a trade of some sort involving the custom 338/06 I have listed here on the site ( I have some room on my asking price. I also have a large quantity of the reloading components and new Redding dies as well as a box of A-Square Dead Tough ammo.