Reaction score
Website
mbalabalasafaris.com
Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hi all
I have a good deal on elephant bull for this year.
The area is Matetsi ECA bordering the Matetsi units. Close to Victoria falls. Best time will be early season March April.

The price is as follows.

7 days at $1150 per day
Non trophy bull $7500
Ranger fee $350
Taxes levies transfer etc….$1500

Total$17400

Included in the hunt.
Full ph services with vehicle etc…
All food
All drinks
Daily laundry
Field preparation
Vehicle Transfer to camp

Please feel free to message me or email me.
Email - lindonstanton@yahoo.com
WhatsApp +263779913686

I will be attending the Dallas Safari club booth #1034
IMG_1378.jpeg
IMG_4978.jpeg
IMG_5141.jpeg

Last edited:
Are the bulls pictured Non Trophy? On average how many days do hunters take to find and kill a Non Trophy bull? Are extra days at the same daily rate quoted ? Thank you

Are the bulls pictured Non Trophy? On average how many days do hunters take to find and kill a Non Trophy bull? Are extra days at the same daily rate quoted ? Thank you
Yes that’s correct all those bulls were shot as non trophies. Yes extra days can be added.
Normall 4-5 days and we have found a non trophy.

I don't think the elephants pictured are non-trophy, unless the outfitter has an area with a lot of 100 Ibs tuskers. May be non-exportable trophy are meant.
Yes they were all shot as non trophies. Yes the one bull was bigger than we expected. But they were all shot on the same pricing.

If I understand correctly, this hunt is also left to chance and if something bigger comes, it will be also shot. Something is not clear to me in this concept, because the elephants on the pictures can also be viewed as trophy elephants and the price difference normally is big. Hence ma question :

What do you mean by elephant trophy-hunting?

Many hunters who have booked elephants trophy-hunts must be satisfied when they have tuskers like that pictured, or has something changed in recent years regarding the weight of the trophies ?

If I understand correctly, this hunt is also left to chance and if something bigger comes, it will be also shot. Something is not clear to me in this concept, because the elephants on the pictures can also be viewed as trophy elephants and the price difference normally is big. Hence ma question :

What do you mean by elephant trophy-hunting?

Many hunters who have booked elephants trophy-hunts must be satisfied when they have tuskers like that pictured, or has something changed in recent years regarding the weight of the trophies ?
We alway try and hunt mature bulls that are under 30 lbs. this is left to the ph discretion.
Non trophy or non export bull are mainly for countries that cannot import elephant. Or for those that are not interested in shooting big trophies.
If a big bull is spotted and the hunter decides he would like to try export than a trophy fee can be negotiated.
In the instance of the bull you see in the picture the hunter was from Australia and was unable to import it. I looked at the bull and guessed around 30 lbs but turned out to be a little bigger as he had a massive body. Our intentions with non trophies is to allow for cheaper hunts due to the worldwide bans that are starting.

Lin Stanton

Just to be sure. elephants are getting imported into US. i will be importing mine with the help of Conservation Force. I think the key is all the paperwork that has to be done and is the outfitter used to and successfully shown ability to do so. just my two cents. I know I made sure of this before I booked my hunt for this April

As of late last year (2023) elephant trophys can no longer be imported into Canada.

i am very interesting in a non trophy Ele and i will aslo be in Dallas and I look forward to sitting down with you

How far is the drive from Victoria Falls?
45 min
Just to be sure. elephants are getting imported into US. i will be importing mine with the help of Conservation Force. I think the key is all the paperwork that has to be done and is the outfitter used to and successfully shown ability to do so. just my two cents. I know I made sure of this before I booked my hunt for this April
yes 100% I have imported elephant successfully into the states recently.
Some guy however prefer not to import due to the extra cost.

Is the Sekebelo or Breakfast Camp - Matetsi ECA?

As of late last year (2023) elephant trophys can no longer be imported into Canada.
Jan 1 2024 no ivory allowed if not already in country although shot when legal to be imported the way it was explained by customs to me
Idot liberal govt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pistol Pete

Latest profile posts

Our trophy shed is filling up and we are only getting started,

cwpayton wrote on CM McKenzie's profile.
Sir ,is that picture of you packing the shoshone river trail thru buffalo pass? Im trying to get a plan togather for a ride. do you pack professionally or for pleasure. thanks
Cal {cwpayton}
ghay wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Is this rifle sold? If not what is the weight of it and do you know if there is enough difference in diameter between the 35W and the 9.3 to allow for a rebore to a 9.3x62 which is what I am after?
Thanks,
Gary (Just down the road in Springfield)
Woods wrote on Hunter-Habib's profile.
Forgive me if this is the incorrect area, I signed up to this forum just now because I wanted to be on the list to purchase a copy of your autobiography. Please feel free to pass my information along to whomever is selling. Thank you so much. I look forward to it!
I like the Tillie in my picture. They are supposed to fit loose (2 fingers inside hat band), have mesh for cooling, and hold their shape after washing.