Since 2023
AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Website
ravenrocksprecision.com
Deals & offers
Media
10% off Introductory Pricing - $89.95 / 50 ct

50 pieces of brand new PRIMED 375 H&H Magnum Brass.

This brass was made in Amotfors, Sweden by Norma and has a Barnes headstamp.

This brass is primed with RWS 5333 (Magnum LRP).

NormaBarnes375.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That’s a very good price!
Thanks, I'm going to keep trying to bring deals to the community. The TipStrike prices are half or less compared to what you'll find at places like Grafs or Midway.

Thanks, I'm going to keep trying to bring deals to the community. The TipStrike prices are half or less compared to what you'll find at places like Grafs or Midway.
How do the TipStrikes compare to the Oryx? Thanks!

How do the TipStrikes compare to the Oryx? Thanks!
The TipStrike is not a bonded bullet. The heavier bullets (30 Cal, 7mm, and 270 Cal) have a mechanical lock (I attached a picture to help illustrate the construction) to aid in weight retention (should be around 70% retention and about 1.4x the original bullet diameter). The jacket is tapered so it expands The polymer tip helps with rapid expansion and increases BC. The lighter bullets (22 cal and 6mm) are good for vamints.

The Oryx is more of a traditional bonded bullet, whereas the bondstrike is similar to the design of the tipstrike with a polymer tip, but bonded instead with more of a boat tail design to increase the BC even more.

For the price, I think you'd get pretty good results on most North American game for likely a better price than a Hornady SST. Of note, I opened a box of the 30 Cal 170gr and it didn't have cannelure, which might be a factor if you're loading for a gas gun.

Screenshot 2024-02-28 at 10.50.05 PM.png
tipstrike side view.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
The TipStrike is not a bonded bullet. The heavier bullets (30 Cal, 7mm, and 270 Cal) have a mechanical lock (I attached a picture to help illustrate the construction) to aid in weight retention (should be around 70% retention and about 1.4x the original bullet diameter). The jacket is tapered so it expands The polymer tip helps with rapid expansion and increases BC. The lighter bullets (22 cal and 6mm) are good for vamints.

The Oryx is more of a traditional bonded bullet, whereas the bondstrike is similar to the design of the tipstrike with a polymer tip, but bonded instead with more of a boat tail design to increase the BC even more.

For the price, I think you'd get pretty good results on most North American game for likely a better price than a Hornady SST. Of note, I opened a box of the 30 Cal 170gr and it didn't have cannelure, which might be a factor if you're loading for a gas gun.
By all means let me know when 470 brass back in stock…i probably bought 80% of what you had previously I will buy a ton more great brass!!!

By all means let me know when 470 brass back in stock…i probably bought 80% of what you had previously I will buy a ton more great brass!!!
We will definitely let everyone know. We are working a few things... It's just taking a long time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
professor

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on tracker12's profile.
PARTITIONS
SEND ME PAYMENT INFO, PLEASE AND THANKS.
Khalanyoni Game Ranch wrote on Joshlee0518's profile.
Hi Joshlee0518 (please let me know if you are fine being addressed like that),

Thought I would drop you a PM. It is super exciting to plan a hunt and we are more than happy to assist you. Have you given any thought yet to which species you would like to take?

What do you hunt usually and which weapons/calibers are you using?

Look forward to swapping experiences and ideas.

Happy hunting - Daniel
Our trophy shed is filling up and we are only getting started,

cwpayton wrote on CM McKenzie's profile.
Sir ,is that picture of you packing the shoshone river trail thru buffalo pass? Im trying to get a plan togather for a ride. do you pack professionally or for pleasure. thanks
Cal {cwpayton}
ghay wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Is this rifle sold? If not what is the weight of it and do you know if there is enough difference in diameter between the 35W and the 9.3 to allow for a rebore to a 9.3x62 which is what I am after?
Thanks,
Gary (Just down the road in Springfield)