Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI
Hunted
South Africa
Just got back from a hunt in South Africa, found this forum and wanted to introduce myself. My girlfriend Tina and I had the hunt of a lifetime and a second hunt is already in the works. I'll post pictures in a separate thread. BTW, my real name is Darrell, but I go by skydiver386.

Thanks Krish. I saw the CZ 550 pair you had in .416 and .450 Rigby. Had I seen that in time, I'd have been on those like a Hobo on a Hotdog. I want a nice stout rifle for my next hunt, and that .450 would fill the bill.

:S Welcome:

G'day from Australia Darrell.

Cheers Chris

Just got back from a hunt in South Africa, found this forum and wanted to introduce myself. My girlfriend Tina and I had the hunt of a lifetime and a second hunt is already in the works. I'll post pictures in a separate thread. BTW, my real name is Darrell, but I go by skydiver386.
Welcome to AH glad to have you!

Welcome to AH

Welcome aboard!

This is my Kudu taken after a hard stalk. Where should I post the pics from my hunt?

IMG_20231002_122742671.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This is my Kudu taken after a hard stalk. Where should I post the pics from my hunt?

Many add them in a hunt report.

Some write it up day by day. Leaving us in suspense for the next post or day 2 story.

I think there is a gallery section too.

Welcome to AH Darrell! Glad you found us.

Thanks Krish. I saw the CZ 550 pair you had in .416 and .450 Rigby. Had I seen that in time, I'd have been on those like a Hobo on a Hotdog. I want a nice stout rifle for my next hunt, and that .450 would fill the bill.
Still have some 416's new in the box. Also have an extra 450 rigby. If you are interested let me know. Have also 505 gibbs, NIB 458 lott.
Krish

Good day! Welcome to AH!

Welcome welcome welcome

Greetings skydiver386,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

That kudu is a real bruiser.
I look forward to your hunt reports.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH Darrel!!

Welcome to AH!

Welcome aboard Darrell.

Nice Kudu.

Welcome aboard skydiver386. Please tell us a little more about yourself as a hunter. things like what have you hunted in the past, what kind and caliber rifles do you own. Do you reload? What are you planning to hunt on your next trip?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8nplay

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

another great review

EDELWEISS wrote on bowjijohn's profile.
Thanks again for your support on the Rhodesian Shotgun thread. From the amount of "LIKES" it received, it appears there was only ONE person who objected. Hes also the same one who continually insisted on interjecting his posts that werent relevant to the thread.
sierraone wrote on AZDAVE's profile.
Dave if you copy this, call me I can't find your number.

David Hodo
Sierraone
We fitted a new backup generator for the Wildgoose lodge!
one of our hunters had to move his hunt to next year we have an opening first week of September, shoot me a message!