JimmyJack54

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Member of
SCI Life Member
Hunted
South Africa
Montana Rifle Company 1999 AVR .375 H&H for sale. Looking to raise funds for other projects, no trades. It appears to have been unfired except possibly by manufacturer. This was a Safari Club International donation with a “SCI First for Hunters” logo on floor plate, see photos. If additional photos are needed please ask and I will post. I will allow for in person inspection around the Montgomery, AL area.

Priced at $2,000.00 plus buyer pays shipping and insurance. FFL to FFL.
-JimmyJack54

IMG_7965.jpeg
IMG_7968.jpeg
IMG_7969.jpeg
IMG_7972.jpeg
IMG_7971.jpeg
IMG_7970.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Price reduction:
Priced at $1,900.00 plus buyer pays shipping and insurance. FFL to FFL.

Wow, back button…

I held this fine rifle at @JimmyJack54’s beautiful home last Monday and can vouch that both rifle and seller are authentic.

Thanks @JHT.

It was a pleasure having you over and hearing more about your recent safari in Zimbabwe. The stories were as good, or better, in person as what you shared with the AH community in your trip report. Keep them coming!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiamhBlomf

Latest profile posts

EDELWEISS wrote on bowjijohn's profile.
Thanks again for your support on the Rhodesian Shotgun thread. From the amount of "LIKES" it received, it appears there was only ONE person who objected. Hes also the same one who continually insisted on interjecting his posts that werent relevant to the thread.
sierraone wrote on AZDAVE's profile.
Dave if you copy this, call me I can't find your number.

David Hodo
Sierraone
We fitted a new backup generator for the Wildgoose lodge!
one of our hunters had to move his hunt to next year we have an opening first week of September, shoot me a message!