Mounting a pair of Cape Buffalo Photo request

Dewberry

Reaction score
Recently took a pair of cape buffalo. Now they are back in the states and I'm trying to decide how to mount them. I'd like to do something that incorporates both of them together. Either 2 shoulder mounts or 2 European mounts.

Has anyone done something similar? Internet search just turns up a few pedestal mounts with 2 buffalo on them. I was hoping yall would have some pictures of 2 shoulder or euro mounts done together.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Just a thought on the matter...
I never saw a mount for 2 buffalo fighting each other. Perhaps you may consider it to be a first.

I’ve seen some double pedestal mounts and they are truly impressive! I’m sure they take a lot of room though.

Personally I would do one as taxidermy and the other as a skull mount.

Image1708649092.198280.jpg

Double shoulder pedestal mount.
47 and 45

HH

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdbudo

Latest profile posts

EDELWEISS wrote on bowjijohn's profile.
Thanks again for your support on the Rhodesian Shotgun thread. From the amount of "LIKES" it received, it appears there was only ONE person who objected. Hes also the same one who continually insisted on interjecting his posts that werent relevant to the thread.
sierraone wrote on AZDAVE's profile.
Dave if you copy this, call me I can't find your number.

David Hodo
Sierraone
We fitted a new backup generator for the Wildgoose lodge!
one of our hunters had to move his hunt to next year we have an opening first week of September, shoot me a message!
swashington wrote on 112Savage's profile.
May be interested in that LH Ruger in 375R. got any pics?