Albert GRANT

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
RSA, Canada, Ireland
An outfitter I am talking with in RSA sent me this pic of a bushbuck one of their clients took yesterday and I have to say, this is one I would have dreamed about! Thought I'd share it with you all to appreciate and drool over... :ROFLMAO: I removed the hunter as I do not know if they want their likeness online, so it looks a little off behind the animal.
monster bushbuck.jpg

The equivalent of a scrum cap buffalo?! That is one very impressive ram-congrats to the ph and Hunter

WOW!

That’s one heck of a bushbuck for sure.

Removed the hunter? Heck, I just assumed he had him some of that stealth type technology the alien hunters use on the Predator franchise; it looks kinda similar.

Absolutely awesome! Well done.

That is a fine ram! Bushbuck are my favorite plains game to hunt, hopefully will be adding another sometime next year. Where was this ram taken? He looks dark enough to be a cape bushbuck which would make him really special in my mind.

That is a fine ram! Bushbuck are my favorite plains game to hunt, hopefully will be adding another sometime next year. Where was this ram taken? He looks dark enough to be a cape bushbuck which would make him really special in my mind.
East Cape as far as I know

DANG! Now that's a Bushbuck!

NICE!! I'm headed to the East Cape in a few months, and Bushbuck is on my short list. I'm hoping this one has some similar looking "kin" walking about.

NICE!! I'm headed to the East Cape in a few months, and Bushbuck is on my short list. I'm hoping this one has some similar looking "kin" walking about.
Good luck, I hope you get one to match!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yinengyul5033

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Our trophy shed is filling up and we are only getting started,

cwpayton wrote on CM McKenzie's profile.
Sir ,is that picture of you packing the shoshone river trail thru buffalo pass? Im trying to get a plan togather for a ride. do you pack professionally or for pleasure. thanks
Cal {cwpayton}
ghay wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Is this rifle sold? If not what is the weight of it and do you know if there is enough difference in diameter between the 35W and the 9.3 to allow for a rebore to a 9.3x62 which is what I am after?
Thanks,
Gary (Just down the road in Springfield)
Woods wrote on Hunter-Habib's profile.
Forgive me if this is the incorrect area, I signed up to this forum just now because I wanted to be on the list to purchase a copy of your autobiography. Please feel free to pass my information along to whomever is selling. Thank you so much. I look forward to it!
I like the Tillie in my picture. They are supposed to fit loose (2 fingers inside hat band), have mesh for cooling, and hold their shape after washing.