Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Mex/S.Amer
Europe
Hunted
South Africa, Argentina, Romania, United States (Oregon, Washington, Idaho, California and Wyoming)
I picked this one up today. Very happy with how this turned out. As usual, photos don't fully capture the beauty in this beast. This was taken with @LJ SAFARIS .
20240328_151727.jpg

What taxidermist did it?

Local to Southern Oregon, Link River Taxidermy. Brock Thompson is his name.

really cool what is the finish, ie... gun metal ?
could you provide a link to his business?

20240328_142330.jpg

The oribi and Steenbok were done by Link River. The duiker was originally done in South Africa and will be remounted in a similar pose and added to my tiny ten collection. I also will soon add the grysbok and klipspringer.

Very nice! All of it!

Thank you.

I really like that very much !!!! Can you tell me how much they charge to duplicate a Warthog.

@Manny R
To duplicate? I really haven't a clue. The link to their Facebook page is above, give them a shout. If that doesn't help, feel free to pm and I'll give you their number.
The downside is there are 3 taxidermists at the business and one has been out with a dilapidating illness for many months and their work is stacking up. He's a good dude and it's a long road to recovery

That work on the warthog is beautiful, and I also like your wife's Nyala.

Is this like a cast metal copy or how is this done? Looks cool!

@Certus it's a type of paint process

I had Life-form taxidermy do a bronzed warthog skull vey similar to the original posters. Came out great.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanayadelhi01

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.