Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
PHASA, SCI, DSC, NRMEF, NWTF, DU, QDMA
Hunted
South Africa, Namibia, Mozambique, Zimbabwe, Botswana.
Limcroma web banner.jpg

Bow Hunters Group Hunting Packages – September 2018 & 2019:

The month of September is what we refer to as a "sleeper" month for bow hunting in South Africa. The crowds are gone and the airfares are down, but the bow hunting remains strong. The weather is still mild and very dry. The animals will be on their feet all day in search of the water and mineral licks until the October rains begin to fall. Get your group together and come take advantage of some truly incredible daily rates and specially discounted trophy/cull packages for the month of September!

Daily rates based on a minimum 4 or more bow hunters:
$1250 – includes 10 days ( 10 nights ) – 2 hunters per PH

Choose from the following selection of hunting packages:

Trophy Package 1:
1 warthog
1 impala
1 gemsbok
Trophy package price: $1575

Trophy Package 2:
1 impala
1 blesbok
1 kudu
Trophy package price: $2975

Cull package:
4 warthog cull
2 Impala female
1 waterbuck female
1 wildebeest female
Cull package price: $950

*Additional trophies can be added to any package from a specially discounted list upon request.

These packages are all-inclusive of the following:
*Full-time services of the PH, and personal 4x4 hunting vehicle
*Full team of trackers, skinners, and camp staff
*All accommodations, meals, snacks, beverages, and daily laundry/maid service
*Field preparation of your trophies
*Transport of your trophies to taxidermist or dip & pack facility
*Airport transfers/meet & greets to and from OR Tambo Airport Johannesburg (VIP meet & greet is extra and will be paid directly to the guest house).
*All VAT taxes, and licenses.

These packages do not include the following:
*Trophy fees for animals taken in addition to the package
*Wounded or lost game where blood is drawn
*Taxidermy or dip & pack services, shipping of trophies to final destination
*Export permit fees for certain regulated species
*Hotel accommodation before or after safari (if necessary)
*Gratuities for PH and camp staff

To book or request more information, PM or email Dan Leahy (firehuntfish) wheresthefire@bellsouth.net and reference the "Bow Hunters Group Package Special" offered on AfricaHunting.com

kudu 3.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
That offer ought to make some bow hunters happy. Nice deal.
Bruce

Thanks to all who have expressed interest in this offer... For clarification, this offer is for bow hunters who have their own group of hunters. For those hunters who do not have a group of 4 or more, please PM me, and I can customize the package to any number of hunters, and still offer exceptional value.

The trophy packages offered are not cull or management animals. You will be hunting the most mature animals that we can find, and you can expect excellent overall trophy quality as is the norm with all of our game at Limcroma.

copy (5).JPG
IMG_5004.JPG
IMG_4143.jpg
impala couple bow.JPG

We can still accommodate a couple more bow hunting groups for the time frame in September 11-20 & 21-30, 2018.... Get your buddies or family group together and take advantage of the lower September airfares and this fantastic package offer!

Thanks again for the interest and the PMs... We still have a few select dates for September/October of 2018. We also have plenty of dates for 2019. Even if you do not have a group, give me a shout, and let me quote you a great price on a custom proposal for these shoulder months.

For any hunters looking for a fantastic last minute deal, we still have the last 10 days of September & October 1-10, 2018 available.... Airfares on SAA re as low as $1100 round-trip for select dates in Sept./Oct. 2018.

I bow hunted with Limcroma early season and had a great safari. Hannes and his crew are the best! These guys know how to set up for bow hunters, and the trophy quality is amazing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bdancy1

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Safari Dave wrote on CoElkHunter's profile.
I didn't get drawn for Wyoming this year.

Are you planning to hunt Unit 4 this fall?

(Thinking about coming out)
another great review

EDELWEISS wrote on bowjijohn's profile.
Thanks again for your support on the Rhodesian Shotgun thread. From the amount of "LIKES" it received, it appears there was only ONE person who objected. Hes also the same one who continually insisted on interjecting his posts that werent relevant to the thread.
sierraone wrote on AZDAVE's profile.
Dave if you copy this, call me I can't find your number.

David Hodo
Sierraone