Kimber Talkeetna 8400 375 H&H For Sale

JamesJ

AH elite
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
USA/Canada
Up for sale Kimber Talkeetna 8400 CRF 375 H&H for sale. Ive had this gun for quite a while, i picked it up for cold climate hunts bear and moose, but never liked the look so I had it cerakoted to remove the vomit like color of the Kevlar carbon fiber stock, the action and barrel have also been cerakoted in a sexy matte black to cover up the ridiculous shiny SS. all work done by HCR, they also did an accuracy package on it per the previous owner. its a great shooter and only has a couple boxes through it, I did have it sent off to Mag-na-port and have it ported, really cuts down recoil without making the gun much louder. The gun is set up for Talley rings, ill include a set of either 30mm or 1" rings your choice. $3,000 shipped lower 48

IMG_7293.jpg
IMG_7294.jpg
IMG_7295.jpg
IMG_7296.jpg
IMG_7297.jpg
IMG_7298.jpg

Could you tell any accuracy difference between before and after the magnaport?

Sweet rifle James, if I needed a 10th 375 I’d be your man!

Great gun, I love mine! Someone will get a wonderful shooter right here!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jtdcamp

Latest profile posts

Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?
ghay wrote on No Promises's profile.
I'm about ready to pull the trigger on another rifle but would love to see your rifle first, any way you could forward a pic or two?
Thanks,
Gary [redacted]
Heym Express Safari cal .416 Rigby

Finally ready for another unforgettable adventure in Namibia with Arub Safaris.

H2863-L348464314_original.jpg
Unforgettable memories of my first hunting safari with Arub Safaris in Namibia (Khomas Hochland) !!!

Namibia.jpg
Oryx.jpg
Kudu.jpg
ghay wrote on Joel Rouvaldt's profile.
Love your rifle! I'm needing a heavier rifle for Africa. Sold my .375 Dakota Safari several trips ago. Would you have any interest in a trade of some sort involving the custom 338/06 I have listed here on the site ( I have some room on my asking price. I also have a large quantity of the reloading components and new Redding dies as well as a box of A-Square Dead Tough ammo.