AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
Virginia Bowhunters Association
ISO highly rated taxidermist that does full body turkey mounts. Thanks in advance!

~Danny

3376651A-831B-42CC-9269-E781E434AD04.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I was happy with the one I had done- location is northwest Il. I can provide a contact or more info if you’d like.

AE26F9F7-B2AE-4C01-822E-1499141F9F33.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I was happy with the one I had done- location is northwest Il. I can provide a contact or more info if you’d like.
Yes please kind Sir but no hurry. Your Tom looks great! And congrats! I’d like to check them out. Much appreciated

I had one done by a local taxidermist in Louisiana. Pretty quick turnaround and after looking at some of his other work (deer, etc) I decided to let him do my moose, which should be done later this year.

1683154749804.png

I had one done by a local taxidermist in Louisiana. Pretty quick turnaround and after looking at some of his other work (deer, etc) I decided to let him do my moose, which should be done later this year.

View attachment 531844

Looks good! Much appreciated

Probably one of the undisputed "Best in the World" turkey taxidermist.

Buck Wild nailed it-be sure to check them out-if hazel creek is too far or too complicated to ship to, consider calling them and asking for referrals in your core area. They will have judged a show or supplied pieces and parts to someone and their suggestion would be trustworthy

Last edited:
Blackwing turkey taxidermy in sount cloud florida has mounted my entire slam. He is a multi award winning taxidermist and does an absolutely amazing job. Sometimes when I walk into the trophy room I wait for my birds to either gobble or fly off!

I can definitely help you. I’ve got one of the best bird guys in the business.

Reactions: BWH
Frozen in Flight in Richmond is one of the best bird guys you will find. He did my Goulds Turkey from Arizona. He only does birds.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HudsonKauf

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?
ghay wrote on No Promises's profile.
I'm about ready to pull the trigger on another rifle but would love to see your rifle first, any way you could forward a pic or two?
Thanks,
Gary [redacted]
Heym Express Safari cal .416 Rigby

Finally ready for another unforgettable adventure in Namibia with Arub Safaris.

H2863-L348464314_original.jpg
Unforgettable memories of my first hunting safari with Arub Safaris in Namibia (Khomas Hochland) !!!

Namibia.jpg
Oryx.jpg
Kudu.jpg
ghay wrote on Joel Rouvaldt's profile.
Love your rifle! I'm needing a heavier rifle for Africa. Sold my .375 Dakota Safari several trips ago. Would you have any interest in a trade of some sort involving the custom 338/06 I have listed here on the site ( I have some room on my asking price. I also have a large quantity of the reloading components and new Redding dies as well as a box of A-Square Dead Tough ammo.