Hello from Top of Texas Taxidermy

VKGinny

Reaction score
Hi I'm Virginia or Ginny from Top of Texas Taxidermy. I am the new Office Manager and have been working here for about 6 months. I am very excited to meet & work with yall ! I am here to help, feel free to reach out to me at virginia@topoftexastaxidermy.com, or the office number (806) 342-5000.

I originally came from the North East, got my arts bachelor's from Arizona State University. My fiance and I moved here to Amarillo, Texas not too long ago. I met Erik through my fiance's father who use to be Erik's colleague. While my main duty is managerial work I absolutely love art and have recently found an interest in Taxidermy as an art form. Though the office keeps me pretty busy, I have enjoyed starting to learn and dabble in taxidermy myself.

IMG_6893.jpg

:S Welcome:

Welcome to AH! Erik has some critters of mine in the shop now. I've also hunted turkeys with him on his ranch. And btw, I work just down the street from your alma mater.

Welcome!

You guys have a sika of mine from an Ireland hunt I did a couple of years ago.. Im super excited to see how it turns out!

Welcome Erik has some of my animals in the shop

Welcome aboard!

Welkom!

Welcome

Welcome to AH!

Greetings Virginia, I think I met you back in November when I dropped off some backskins to make some pillows with. Enjoy the site.

Welcome--you guys just finished my elk!! Can't wait to get it home!!

Just received my Springbok pillows from Top of Texas Taxidermy this evening.
One has Kudu on the bottom and the other has Impala on the bottom. All hides from our 2016 SA trip.
Thank You!

IMG_1158.jpeg

IMG_1160.jpeg

Welcome to AH VKGinny!

Welcome to AH! Erik has some critters of mine in the shop now. I've also hunted turkeys with him on his ranch. And btw, I work just down the street from your alma mater.
Ah yes! I remember looking at your invoice just the other day! :) I think we had spoken over the phone about your Warthog Euro! Which I may be taking a trip to AZ soon, within a month, if you wanted I would be more than grateful to bring it out to you.

Welcome!

You guys have a sika of mine from an Ireland hunt I did a couple of years ago.. Im super excited to see how it turns out!
Indeed! I was the one who took inventory of it. Super good looking antlers!

Greetings Virginia, I think I met you back in November when I dropped off some backskins to make some pillows with. Enjoy the site.
Sounds about right! I am very much enjoying working here with Erik and everyone else! 10/10 Best place I have ever worked at, having a great atmosphere everyday really does help to keep one motivated!

Welcome--you guys just finished my elk!! Can't wait to get it home!!
and what a lovely piece it is! I have never thought of hunting an Elk but it surely makes me encouraged to learn more about the majestic animal !

Ah yes! I remember looking at your invoice just the other day! :) I think we had spoken over the phone about your Warthog Euro! Which I may be taking a trip to AZ soon, within a month, if you wanted I would be more than grateful to bring it out to you.

I will PM you later today, but that would be great if we can work it out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TobiasStor

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Our trophy shed is filling up and we are only getting started,

cwpayton wrote on CM McKenzie's profile.
Sir ,is that picture of you packing the shoshone river trail thru buffalo pass? Im trying to get a plan togather for a ride. do you pack professionally or for pleasure. thanks
Cal {cwpayton}
ghay wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Is this rifle sold? If not what is the weight of it and do you know if there is enough difference in diameter between the 35W and the 9.3 to allow for a rebore to a 9.3x62 which is what I am after?
Thanks,
Gary (Just down the road in Springfield)
Woods wrote on Hunter-Habib's profile.
Forgive me if this is the incorrect area, I signed up to this forum just now because I wanted to be on the list to purchase a copy of your autobiography. Please feel free to pass my information along to whomever is selling. Thank you so much. I look forward to it!
I like the Tillie in my picture. They are supposed to fit loose (2 fingers inside hat band), have mesh for cooling, and hold their shape after washing.