Hello from Michigan!

KCFahrni

Reaction score
I have been invited on a plains game hunt in South Africa in 25. I have an older friend who has been many times to Africa hunting and he would like me to accompany him. My wife and I discussed it and so I’m off to Africa, somewhere I never thought I would hunt. I’m an avid turkey, duck and deer hunter. I have done quite a bit of traveling around the world in my misspent youth but it’s been awhile and I have never stepped foot in Africa. I’m here to learn about the game species, firearms and the general experience overall. Thank you.

Welcome aboard from South East Michigan!

Hello and welcome!

:S Welcome:

Welcome-I am glad you have an opportunity to hunt something’s new and fascinating with friends and family-good luck!

Giday KCFahrni and welcome to the A H forums from New Zealand

Welcome to AH KCFahrni!

Good day!! Welcome from us!! We know you're gonna love Africa!

Welcome to you! And good luck on your upcoming adventure!

Welcome to th greatest and most active safari forum! Post some photos of your hunts! ,,, on another note, I recommend to ask if the outfitter can borrow you a gun, that will save you some time and headache at the airports!

I have been invited on a plains game hunt in South Africa in 25. I have an older friend who has been many times to Africa hunting and he would like me to accompany him. My wife and I discussed it and so I’m off to Africa, somewhere I never thought I would hunt. I’m an avid turkey, duck and deer hunter. I have done quite a bit of traveling around the world in my misspent youth but it’s been awhile and I have never stepped foot in Africa. I’m here to learn about the game species, firearms and the general experience overall. Thank you.
Welcome to AH

Welcome to AH! Nice to have you on the site and we look forward to you sharing your stories!
Let us know if you need any assistance with the rifle import permits, we would be glad to assist you with that.

Welcome from the tip of the mitt!!

:S Welcome: to AH!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yuyixinwei26

Latest profile posts

Safari Dave wrote on CoElkHunter's profile.
I didn't get drawn for Wyoming this year.

Are you planning to hunt Unit 4 this fall?

(Thinking about coming out)
EDELWEISS wrote on bowjijohn's profile.
Thanks again for your support on the Rhodesian Shotgun thread. From the amount of "LIKES" it received, it appears there was only ONE person who objected. Hes also the same one who continually insisted on interjecting his posts that werent relevant to the thread.
sierraone wrote on AZDAVE's profile.
Dave if you copy this, call me I can't find your number.

David Hodo
Sierraone
We fitted a new backup generator for the Wildgoose lodge!