Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NAPHA, SCI, DSC, SAHCA
Hunted
Namibia, Zimbabwe, RSA, USA, Hungary
WhatsApp Image 2023-10-19 at 11.42.08_0774d6bb.jpg

If you want to hunt buffalo close up and personal, this hunt is for you. If you prefer a tracking buffalo hunt, over spot and stalk hunting, this hunt is for you.

I have 2 buffalo trophy tags left for 1 February to mid-May 2024, for this classic tracking hunt, in our Sobbe area in the Caprivi, Namibia.

Expect thick bush and old buffalo bulls, a great camp, and a general great time.

As this hunt is for a very limited time slot that is fast approaching, we are offering this hunt at a discounted price of USD 14,990 per hunt, for a 7 day hunt and including the trophy fee for one buffalo bull and 2 extra travel days if on a 1x1 hunt.
For a 2x1 hunt, I will bump it up to a 10-day hunt at the same price.

Plains game available (at this moment anyway) for an add on, is as follows:
Roan $ 9000
Sable $ 9000
Eland $ 3750
Kudu $ 2750
Zebra $ 1500
Warthog $ 500
Blue Wildebeest $900

As this area is not on the river, red lechwe, reedbuck, waterbuck, and impala are not on quota but can be added in our other area (Balyerwa). If adding more days to extend the hunt, our Plains game rate is $650/ day. Although you can expect occasional thunderstorms during this time period, the weather is generally very pleasant.

I try to do most of the hunts myself, but if we really cannot get a date to work for all, I have a few trusted freelance big game PHs that may do the hunt. Outfitter would be Ndumo Safaris.

To book this hunt would require 30% (USD 4,497) deposit, and rest by 1 February 2024.

This offer is available until 31 December 2023

I can be reached on whatsapp (+264811285416) or email karl@huntingsafaris.net or Colleen on admin@huntingsafaris.net to discuss.

Here's a sample of buffalo hunting from this camp in the last 2 seasons.

2 (1).jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
6.jpg
5.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg
11.jpg
12.jpg
13.jpg
14.jpg
15.jpg
16.jpg
17.jpg
18.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Take advantage of this limited period reduced price and book your hunt by 31 December 2023!

That buff with the smooth boss is the kind of buffalo I’d like to shoot should I ever shoot another. He’s a real old man. I wonder what put that trough in his left horn. Maybe a bullet years ago?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zodiacvista

Latest profile posts

Safari Dave wrote on CoElkHunter's profile.
I didn't get drawn for Wyoming this year.

Are you planning to hunt Unit 4 this fall?

(Thinking about coming out)
another great review

EDELWEISS wrote on bowjijohn's profile.
Thanks again for your support on the Rhodesian Shotgun thread. From the amount of "LIKES" it received, it appears there was only ONE person who objected. Hes also the same one who continually insisted on interjecting his posts that werent relevant to the thread.
sierraone wrote on AZDAVE's profile.
Dave if you copy this, call me I can't find your number.

David Hodo
Sierraone