Deepest condolences ...

I learned yesterday that my nephew, Major Tobin Lewis USMC, has been awarded the Meritorious Service Medal posthumously; the ceremony to be held at his squadron sometime in March. This would be for his actions that enabled 20 Marines to survive that crash. His Grandfather, LtCol Henry L. Searle USMC was awarded the Bronze Star twice for his actions in Vietnam. Two men who truly fit the mold of Marine. Heroes doing their duty selflessly.
Still tough for my niece and sister as they deal with this. Looks like my niece plans to move here to Colorado once school is out. I think that's a good plan.
Semper Fi and God bless your entire family.

I learned yesterday that my nephew, Major Tobin Lewis USMC, has been awarded the Meritorious Service Medal posthumously; the ceremony to be held at his squadron sometime in March. This would be for his actions that enabled 20 Marines to survive that crash. His Grandfather, LtCol Henry L. Searle USMC was awarded the Bronze Star twice for his actions in Vietnam. Two men who truly fit the mold of Marine. Heroes doing their duty selflessly.
Still tough for my niece and sister as they deal with this. Looks like my niece plans to move here to Colorado once school is out. I think that's a good plan.
So very sorry to hear this. My sincerest condolences to his family and yours.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jierikle520

Latest profile posts

EDELWEISS wrote on bowjijohn's profile.
Thanks again for your support on the Rhodesian Shotgun thread. From the amount of "LIKES" it received, it appears there was only ONE person who objected. Hes also the same one who continually insisted on interjecting his posts that werent relevant to the thread.
sierraone wrote on AZDAVE's profile.
Dave if you copy this, call me I can't find your number.

David Hodo
Sierraone
We fitted a new backup generator for the Wildgoose lodge!
one of our hunters had to move his hunt to next year we have an opening first week of September, shoot me a message!
swashington wrote on 112Savage's profile.
May be interested in that LH Ruger in 375R. got any pics?