CZ 375 H&H For Sale

Backyardsniper

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
This has been a great rifle, I bought it new. It has the European style stock, with what I think is some really nice wood for a factory gun. There id an issue, the plunger that holds the front sight in is stuck in the down position. I have a few different front sights so you can pick what you want then secure it how you wish or sent it to a Smith and get it unstuck. I tried drilling a hole in the plunger and pulling it up but no luck.
The rifle is very, very accurate and feeds excellent. I will include with the package 100 pieces of PPU brass 2X fired that has been FL resized and trimmed, ready to load and also 100 pieces of PPU NIB unfired.
$2200 rifle and brass
There are some other extras that can be had with it if interested. Scope rings, a large selection of 375 bullets, reloading dies and probably some other stuff. Let me know what you want and we can work out a deal.
20220801_155206.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Feel free to make an offer, also will entertain trade offers. You never know what might be of interest.

I know you are going to think I'm crazy, I'm telling you now if you sell it...it won't be long before you realize you can't be without a 375. Ask me how I know, lol.

It's a nice rifle, GLWS.

If anyone happens to be on the fence Backyardsniper is a solid guy.

Are u interested in selling the bullets separately?
Thx u
Geo

Not at the moment. If somebody buys the rifle and doesn't want the brass I may separate it. If.you are just.looking for some projectiles shoot me a PM and I can probably sell you some projectiles.
Are u interested in selling the bullets separately?
T

Through my local gun shop I ordered my CZ 550 Magnum, .375 H&H Magnum 2 years past for under $1200. Not many left at the distributor at that time. Same version offered in the OPs thread.

Good luck selling your rifle.

Last new price I saw in South Africa was around 40K ZAR last year ,and that’s if you can find one .Good luck ,you’ll find a buyer for her .

Another round. Also open to possible partial trades. Could use some good binos, 470 NE stuff, 416 Rigby stuff, 500 Jeffrey stuff. I might be interested in a 458 Lott if some one had one, I could add some cash if necessary for the right rig.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
liujinyue826

Latest profile posts

Bill J H wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Do you still have this rifle? I'm in the KC area on business and I'm very interested.
Safari Dave wrote on CoElkHunter's profile.
I didn't get drawn for Wyoming this year.

Are you planning to hunt Unit 4 this fall?

(Thinking about coming out)
another great review

EDELWEISS wrote on bowjijohn's profile.
Thanks again for your support on the Rhodesian Shotgun thread. From the amount of "LIKES" it received, it appears there was only ONE person who objected. Hes also the same one who continually insisted on interjecting his posts that werent relevant to the thread.