Challenge

Yasir

Reaction score
Hi everyone ,

I have currently been on a hunting spree (pun intended) but no one seems to be able to provide me with the required information. I have sent many emails and DMs and only a few calls as I am from the UK, but to no avail so far.

So here are the details:

I am very eager to find a particular private hunting concession located in Matetsi, from my research I have only been able to narrow it down to unit 2 or unit 3 (who knows I might be completely off the mark), but this is where I am right now.

The name of this safari is called GUYU SAFARIS and is owned by Mr Mthabisi Dube. This gentleman is an old friend that I have lost contact with but want to get back in touch with, hence the want to find contact details of his place.

I know Unit two safari is called Classical African Safari and the operator is Guav Johnson.

I also know Unit three safari is called Vexford Safaris and the operator is Fidelis Muchenje.

So this is where I run out of research and knowledge unfortunately. I know the name of the safari Mr Dube used dating back two years or so, but nothing more unfortunately. I don’t know if his safari is currently being operated under a new name with a different operator or what. I am sure he still owns the hunting safari so need the wonderful help of you guys and your expert knowledge and endless resources to help me with this, if you can please. Thank you very much in advance.

Welcome to AH. Good luck in your search.

Hello Yasir,

I am not familiar with GUYU SAFARIS and so regretfully, cannot help you to find them.

Nonetheless, Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth .

Furthermore, we wish you the best luck in locating your friend Mr. Dube, in Matetsi.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

Welcome to AH Yasir!

Hi everyone ,

I have currently been on a hunting spree (pun intended) but no one seems to be able to provide me with the required information. I have sent many emails and DMs and only a few calls as I am from the UK, but to no avail so far.

So here are the details:

I am very eager to find a particular private hunting concession located in Matetsi, from my research I have only been able to narrow it down to unit 2 or unit 3 (who knows I might be completely off the mark), but this is where I am right now.

The name of this safari is called GUYU SAFARIS and is owned by Mr Mthabisi Dube. This gentleman is an old friend that I have lost contact with but want to get back in touch with, hence the want to find contact details of his place.

I know Unit two safari is called Classical African Safari and the operator is Guav Johnson.

I also know Unit three safari is called Vexford Safaris and the operator is Fidelis Muchenje.

So this is where I run out of research and knowledge unfortunately. I know the name of the safari Mr Dube used dating back two years or so, but nothing more unfortunately. I don’t know if his safari is currently being operated under a new name with a different operator or what. I am sure he still owns the hunting safari so need the wonderful help of you guys and your expert knowledge and endless resources to help me with this, if you can please. Thank you very much in advance.
Hi Yasir

I hope that I can provide you most of the information that you are looking for. I have lived at Matetsi Unit One for the last seven years and operate that unit on behalf of Mabalengwe Safaris. The current operators are;

Unit 1 - Mabalengwe Safaris - Abe Smit
Unit 2 - Classic African Safaris - Guav Johnson
Unit 3 - Vexford Safaris - Fidelis Muchenje
Unit 4 - Power Zimbabwe - Richard Cooke
Unit 5 - Martin Pieters Safaris - Martin Pieters

Janet Dube used to have Unit 2 more than 10 years ago but lost the concession in a political dispute with Edward Mukaratigwa and ZimParks eventually took over the concession and operated themselves until recently. I suspect your friend could be related to Janet Dube?

Feel free to email me if you require any further information.

Best regards

Abe
abe@mabalengwe.net

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH! Nice to have you as part of our community

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BWYJada061

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

EDELWEISS wrote on bowjijohn's profile.
Thanks again for your support on the Rhodesian Shotgun thread. From the amount of "LIKES" it received, it appears there was only ONE person who objected. Hes also the same one who continually insisted on interjecting his posts that werent relevant to the thread.
sierraone wrote on AZDAVE's profile.
Dave if you copy this, call me I can't find your number.

David Hodo
Sierraone
We fitted a new backup generator for the Wildgoose lodge!
one of our hunters had to move his hunt to next year we have an opening first week of September, shoot me a message!