Hunting reports
Africa
Mex/S.Amer
Europe
Member of
DSC Life Member, International Member PHASA
Hunted
Several of the lower 48, Alaska, South Africa, Ireland, Argentina, Peru
Another “hog hammer” and everything you need to smoke pigs/deer/black bears for a very long time is included..

What Ive got is:

350 Legend AR:
Bear Creek Upper
PSA Lower
Upgraded with Ergo pistol grip and stock
2x 10 round magazines

Ammo:
120 rounds of federal 180gr JSP Power Shok
80 rounds of Winchester 180gr JSP Power Point
20 rounds of Winchester 145gr FMJ

Reloading Gear:
200x Hornady Interlock 170gr SP
36 primed, resized, cleaned federal brass (just needs powder and a bullet and its ready to go)
Lee reloading dies with shell holder
2x lbs H110 powder (350 legend seems to love pistol powders for some reason)
3x 350 Legend "bands" (I put one of these around the rifle handguards, and put the other two on the magazines.. that way there is no way to confuse it with another AR.. I never wanted someone to try to run a 556 mag through it, or try to push one of the 300 BLK mags through it, etc..

Pricing all of the above out it looks like buying new would be $937, plus tax, plus shipping... final cost would be about $1100 delivered to your door..

$700 shipped to the first “I’ll take it”…Will ship the rifle to your FFL and the rest of the stuff to your door..

If youre not familiar with 350 Legend, it’s a straight walled cartridge that was designed specifically to address the straight wall requirement that several stated put in place for hunting… It didn’t take very long for people to figure out that it makes an excellent round for an AR platform (fits and feeds extremely well in an AR).. and that the round is wonderful for 0-150 yard encounters on medium sized game..

Youre basically getting the equivalent of 30-30 ballistics, with slightly less than .243 recoil, out of a rifle capable of rapid, semi auto fire, etc.. with a 5 round mag its legal in most states for deer.. and with a 30 round mag its hell on sounders of hogs..

Its also reasonably affordable to keep fed if youre just into factory ammo.. and super easy to reload for if youre into handloading..

I actually really love the caliber, and have really enjoyed this rifle.. I am just culling the herd a bit and trying to consolidate calibers a bit (Ive got almost 2 dozen different rifle calibers to maintain logistics and supply on.. and a half dozen pistol calibers.. Im trying to cut this back a bit.. and have far too many AR’s in the safe.. so this one is going..

Also listed on 1 other forum..

1714336118171.png

1714336142546.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mohitgupta

Latest profile posts

Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?
Africas leading outdoor and hunting filming company!
ghay wrote on No Promises's profile.
I'm about ready to pull the trigger on another rifle but would love to see your rifle first, any way you could forward a pic or two?
Thanks,
Gary [redacted]
Heym Express Safari cal .416 Rigby

Finally ready for another unforgettable adventure in Namibia with Arub Safaris.

H2863-L348464314_original.jpg
Unforgettable memories of my first hunting safari with Arub Safaris in Namibia (Khomas Hochland) !!!

Namibia.jpg
Oryx.jpg
Kudu.jpg