Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
PHASA, SCI, DSC, NRMEF, NWTF, DU, QDMA
Hunted
South Africa, Namibia, Mozambique, Zimbabwe, Botswana.
At Limcroma Safaris, we take our bowhunting very seriously. We were one of the very few outfitters in South Africa to promote and specialize in bowhunting long before it was cool to hunt with a bow in Africa. Most of our PH's are experienced bowhunters themselves and they understand the unique challenges that come with the pursuit of African game with the stick & string. Whether you are still-hunting from in one of our hides, or stalking, they are keen to the many factors that dictate the subtle differences between success and failure. They will go above and beyond to ensure each and every bowhunter can maximize their opportunity while in the bush.

We welcome any and all inquiries about planning a bow hunt in Africa, and we are happy to share our knowledge and experience even if you are not hunting with us. Our goal has always been to promote safe, ethical bowhunting in Africa for all... With that, we would like to share some of our recent successes from our bowhunters from late last season and early this season.

As a final thought, we have a fantastic shoulder season offer good for late 2024 and early 2025 that applies to bowhunters as well as rifle hunters. These shoulder season months, especially in the late season can offer some excellent bowhunting opportunities. Check it out!

watrbuck 4 lady bow.jpg
gold w 1 man bow.jpg
eland 9 man bow.jpg
blue w 4 youth.jpg
cape buff 6 man bow.jpg
kudu 2 couple bow.jpg
warthog couple bow.jpg

More to follow as we go...!

A few more recent archery trophies from our hunters at Limcroma!
cape buff 1 couple bow.jpg
watrbuck 1 man bow.JPG

blue w 1 bow man.jpg

eland 7 father-son bow.jpg

gold w 2 man crossbow.jpg

Ready for the ultimate bowhunting challenge? Nothing is more exciting and rewarding than pursuing one of the most dangerous animals in the world with a bow & arrow. At Limcroma Safaris, our PH's have over a hundred years of collective experience hunting dangerous game with a bow. Most of our PHs are experienced bowhunters themselves and they will leave nothing to chance in pursuit of success.

We are one of the few outfitters in South Africa capable of offering you a traditional spot & stalk hunt on a Cape buffalo with a bow & arrow. Our buffalo areas are huge properties where you will encounter large numbers and all age classes of buffalo. Don't let their size fool you. They are some of the most wild and wary animals that you will ever hunt. It's an exhilarating challenge to get within bow range on one of these magnificent beasts. Cape buffalo offer both the ultimate challenge and the ultimate reward in the bowhunting world!

Contact Hannes or Dan for more details in planning your dream African bow hunt!

372832775_716733460468671_824724483019563764_n.jpg

373328337_716733390468678_550017789994601022_n.jpg

373754198_716733337135350_3563956323924957578_n.jpg

Cape buff archery couple.JPG

cape buff man bow.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanayadelhi01

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.