AH veteran
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunted
South Africa
Guys,

I would like to find out if there are guys interested in a possible bow hunt for Cape Buff Cow.

I know that Cape Buff Bull hunts are very expensive.

I have a limited amount of cows available for interested bow hunters.

Any questions you are welcome to PM me.

Thanks for the info

I think people would be interested in that.

I would be interested, not sure about the bow thing though.

I would be interested, not sure about the bow thing though.

Jaustin,

This is the perfect opportunity to take one of the big 5 family with the bow and arrow.

I will be standing right beside you just in case the cow wants to get full of nonsense... :D

Gerhard, I am a new member so I am not sure how to send a PM yet but I will be in Namibia in August and may be interested in a Cow bowhunt in SA either before or after my hunt. I am full of questions so contact me direct at my regular email: mikelangrehr@aol.com and we can discuss this possibility.

Mike

Gerhard, I am a new member so I am not sure how to send a PM yet but I will be in Namibia in August and may be interested in a Cow bowhunt in SA either before or after my hunt. I am full of questions so contact me direct at my regular email: mikelangrehr@aol.com and we can discuss this possibility.

Mike

Mike,

I have send you an email as requested.

Regards,

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bdancy1

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Safari Dave wrote on CoElkHunter's profile.
I didn't get drawn for Wyoming this year.

Are you planning to hunt Unit 4 this fall?

(Thinking about coming out)
another great review

EDELWEISS wrote on bowjijohn's profile.
Thanks again for your support on the Rhodesian Shotgun thread. From the amount of "LIKES" it received, it appears there was only ONE person who objected. Hes also the same one who continually insisted on interjecting his posts that werent relevant to the thread.
sierraone wrote on AZDAVE's profile.
Dave if you copy this, call me I can't find your number.

David Hodo
Sierraone