Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
NRA Life Member, SCI Member
Hunted
Eastern US & RSA
Blaser Branded Pelican 1700 Case for sale for $600. Buyer pays shipping.

1714126179551.png

The Blaser Pelican case was discontinued more than 5 years ago, but when available were selling for over $600. They will house one stock (trigger group installed), two barrels, bolt assembly, Blaser T-wrench, Blaser screwdriver, spare bolt head, spare magazine insert and still has room for some accessories or scopes.

The black case I bought new for my wife in 2019 (just after it was discontinued) and it’s never been used for travel. It has a couple of light handling marks, but no gouges. This case has made a living of sitting in my spare bedroom taking up space, protecting small cedar blocks I placed inside to make it smell good.

1714126303481.png

1714126339528.png

1714126370781.png

This case show remnants of a Sharpie marker used to put my last name on it. I did my best with to wipe it down with carb cleaner to get it off, but there is still some on there. It’s not bad, but still visible. I didn’t want to take a sander or brush to it.

1714126246913.png

If more pictures are needed or if there are any questions, please feel free to ask. I accept most forms of payment including PayPal Friend (preferred), cashier’s check or personal check. When Payment clears, I will ship it. As always, thanks for looking.

Blaser Branded Pelican 1700 Case for sale for $600. Buyer pays shipping.

View attachment 601585

The Blaser Pelican case was discontinued more than 5 years ago, but when available were selling for over $600. They will house one stock (trigger group installed), two barrels, bolt assembly, Blaser T-wrench, Blaser screwdriver, spare bolt head, spare magazine insert and still has room for some accessories or scopes.

The black case I bought new for my wife in 2019 (just after it was discontinued) and it’s never been used for travel. It has a couple of light handling marks, but no gouges. This case has made a living of sitting in my spare bedroom taking up space, protecting small cedar blocks I placed inside to make it smell good.

View attachment 601587
View attachment 601588
View attachment 601589

This case show remnants of a Sharpie marker used to put my last name on it. I did my best with to wipe it down with carb cleaner to get it off, but there is still some on there. It’s not bad, but still visible. I didn’t want to take a sander or brush to it.

View attachment 601586

If more pictures are needed or if there are any questions, please feel free to ask. I accept most forms of payment including PayPal Friend (preferred), cashier’s check or personal check. When Payment clears, I will ship it. As always, thanks for looking.
@BeeMaa very nice case, the “lock holes” even have steel around them and I don’t think the newer Pelicans are as good. Also, your foam cut-outs look like they will fit a rifle like a glove !!

That is a nice case. For the buyer it will simplify the need to cut out foam.
This case size easily fits in the trunk of a car, so every weekend trip can include some shooting practice!

They’re excellent cases and rare these days.

UPDATE - I will cover USPS Ground shipping CONUS. I shipped a nearly identical case two days ago and it cost me about $70.

This is a good price on a hard to find case. Most owners aren't selling them.

I'd like to have another one just because they are cool.

Sorry @philip Glass…case has been sold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mohitgupta

Latest profile posts

Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?
Africas leading outdoor and hunting filming company!
ghay wrote on No Promises's profile.
I'm about ready to pull the trigger on another rifle but would love to see your rifle first, any way you could forward a pic or two?
Thanks,
Gary [redacted]
Heym Express Safari cal .416 Rigby

Finally ready for another unforgettable adventure in Namibia with Arub Safaris.

H2863-L348464314_original.jpg
Unforgettable memories of my first hunting safari with Arub Safaris in Namibia (Khomas Hochland) !!!

Namibia.jpg
Oryx.jpg
Kudu.jpg