Alec Baldwin Movie Set Accident

Unintentional, Reckless Homicide. "Book 'em Dano!" The world revolved prior to, during, and after Alec Baldwin (who has a past track record of being a jerk-even outside of his white-gloves work, which in the grand scheme of things is vastly unimportant! I cannot name 1 thing baldwin was in.) As an environmental cleanup professional, I find it interesting how contaminated the water is on Long Island, NY (and the fact that many murderers went to the same school as him!) LOL Yes! Fact-check it. Gilgo Island Murders-his classmate. LOL Make 'em cellmates. Next! (I've literally been to meetings on LI w/ peoples sporting tumors saying "there's NOTHING wrong with this water"-on their property, which their family has polluted since the 1800s. As a result of not much solid rock beneath LI, it drained deeply into the soils and groundwater below (and they all drank it once upon a time!) ;) Sell your S. shore property, get out and hand it over to MS-13. LOL Obviously this is God's joke on him for what he did to Trump on SNL.

Last edited:

So...the FBI (conveniently, "accidentally") broke some of the original parts to a weapon involved in a shooting incident by a well known big budget actor. Then a new analyst replaces the broken parts and the firearm works like it is suppose to.

DAAAH....I would expect any and every firearm to function properly when old parts are replaced with new parts.

Secondly, anything other than charges that contain the words murder or manslaughter will be a mere perverbial slap on the wrists, with maybe an affordable, for him, fine and sadly most likely no jail time.

Still don’t get this? What’s so hard. You hand me a firearm it’s my responsibility to ask you 1: Is it loaded? 2: How dose it work? 3: Point it in a safe direction 4: Check that it’s safe?
ummmmmm
Did I over think this? He’s killed somebody because he did not do any of the above……never heard of the Duke or Clink doing any such thing:unsure:
How he can live with himself is anyones guess……what a twat(n)

Still don’t get this? What’s so hard. You hand me a firearm it’s my responsibility to ask you 1: Is it loaded? 2: How dose it work? 3: Point it in a safe direction 4: Check that it’s safe?
ummmmmm
Did I over think this? He’s killed somebody because he did not do any of the above……never heard of the Duke or Clink doing any such thing:unsure:
How he can live with himself is anyones guess……what a twat(n)
Who's Clink?

"Clink" is most likely a typo for Clint, as in Eastwood.

After two years of mucking about, filing charges, dropping the charges, then re filing the charges. Gun was broken during FBI testing, repaired then given to an expert to figure it out, he says the trigger must have been pulled, likely the defense can produce an expert to say something else.
I suspect he wont see a day in prison, and will probably plea down to a lesser charge.
Whether he is convicted of anything or not wont make any difference in my life or anyone else life not connected to the tragic accident.
That is my gut reaction to this story.

I DO think the young lady Armorer will have her life significantly impacted, if not ruined. And could be she deserves it.
When this story first broke, I thought Baldwin should have his balls racked, as he would bay for to happen to any of us who were stupid enough to unintentionally shoot someone. But I realize that actors are quite possibly the dumbest sub-specie of humanity (except for James Woods) and can not be held to the standard of mentally competent adults.
And I don't know what the dummy rounds they use on movie sets look like. Do they have primers? Are there holes drilled in the cases? If the prop person hands you a gun and tells you it has no live ammo in it, then the director tells you to pint it at the camera and pull the trigger, are you supposed to unload it, weigh the ammo to detect if it has 10 grains of powder in it?
I just don't know. I'm glad I'm not on this jury. I do know that I'm not jumping up and down yelling "guilty, guilty, guilty".

I guarantee that some on the jury will be just as dumb as him and because he's a movie star, give him the benefit fo the doubt. If anything, I see a hung jury.

I DO think the young lady Armorer will have her life significantly impacted, if not ruined. And could be she deserves it.
When this story first broke, I thought Baldwin should have his balls racked, as he would bay for to happen to any of us who were stupid enough to unintentionally shoot someone. But I realize that actors are quite possibly the dumbest sub-specie of humanity (except for James Woods) and can not be held to the standard of mentally competent adults.
And I don't know what the dummy rounds they use on movie sets look like. Do they have primers? Are there holes drilled in the cases? If the prop person hands you a gun and tells you it has no live ammo in it, then the director tells you to pint it at the camera and pull the trigger, are you supposed to unload it, weigh the ammo to detect if it has 10 grains of powder in it?
I just don't know. I'm glad I'm not on this jury. I do know that I'm not jumping up and down yelling "guilty, guilty, guilty".
You bring up some good points but if General George Patton himself handed me a weapon the first thing I would do is check to see if it was loaded.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IgnacioPen

Latest profile posts

Bill J H wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Do you still have this rifle? I'm in the KC area on business and I'm very interested.
Safari Dave wrote on CoElkHunter's profile.
I didn't get drawn for Wyoming this year.

Are you planning to hunt Unit 4 this fall?

(Thinking about coming out)
another great review

EDELWEISS wrote on bowjijohn's profile.
Thanks again for your support on the Rhodesian Shotgun thread. From the amount of "LIKES" it received, it appears there was only ONE person who objected. Hes also the same one who continually insisted on interjecting his posts that werent relevant to the thread.