Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Hunting club, target shooting club, national hunting and shooting organisations
Hunted
Namibia - Kalahari, Namibia - Khomas highland
Has anybody hunted with huntgeo?
Experience, feedback?
As agency they are offering quite numerous options.

Following this one with interest

be careful is all I can say. Ive never heard if them and ive already been through one fly by night outfit going bankrupt.

I thought they were European agency. But on web site I noticed they are registered in UAE.
This forum is very large hunting community, and now info on this agency. Ti is indicative to me.

Has anybody hunted with huntgeo?
Experience, feedback?
As agency they are offering quite numerous options.

What is the attraction
Why not just use a sponsor from here

What is the attraction
Good point. Some sponsors did NOT reply to my inquires, in last three months - which is enough time to reply. (I understand that in the middle of hunting season they are busy hunting, but neverthelless)
Established agencies may also take care later about trophy shipments. And agency I used before does not cover all African hunting countries.

Also they are offering trips worldwide, so would be nice to here some people who have dealt with them.

Good point. Some sponsors did NOT reply to my inquires, in last three months - which is enough time to reply. (I understand that in the middle of hunting season they are busy hunting, but neverthelless)
Established agencies may also take care later about trophy shipments. And agency I used before does not cover all African hunting countries.

I hear you
And agree

Check out the Instagram page and FB page of them and you can see some well known hunter. Weatherby and Conklin award winner. Big names of GSCO hunter and also SCI. Saw Alex Egorov, Bela Hidvegi, Sergey Yastrzemskiy, Pepe Madrazo, Brian Hauck, Jason Bruce, John Amistoso ..

I hear you
And agree
(y)

Basically, to simplify:
Safari is consisted of three phases:

Phase 1: Visa, tickets, gun permits (if need be), other formalities
Phase 2: Actual safari, and return home
Phase 3: Shipping of trophies to hunters country. Which happens months after actual safari

Basically, I am inclined to have agent to handle phases 1 and 3. Because I spent a lot of time, working abroad and is difficult to follow up on those details, when not at home. It is not absolute requirement for me, but is great assistance if provided.
Looking what happens with airlines: ban on guns on south African airlines, heatrow airpot UK, etc... Support of agent who handles these things on daily basis saves many potential troubles.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cmwkwarrwn

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on tracker12's profile.
PARTITIONS
SEND ME PAYMENT INFO, PLEASE AND THANKS.
Khalanyoni Game Ranch wrote on Joshlee0518's profile.
Hi Joshlee0518 (please let me know if you are fine being addressed like that),

Thought I would drop you a PM. It is super exciting to plan a hunt and we are more than happy to assist you. Have you given any thought yet to which species you would like to take?

What do you hunt usually and which weapons/calibers are you using?

Look forward to swapping experiences and ideas.

Happy hunting - Daniel
Our trophy shed is filling up and we are only getting started,

cwpayton wrote on CM McKenzie's profile.
Sir ,is that picture of you packing the shoshone river trail thru buffalo pass? Im trying to get a plan togather for a ride. do you pack professionally or for pleasure. thanks
Cal {cwpayton}
ghay wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Is this rifle sold? If not what is the weight of it and do you know if there is enough difference in diameter between the 35W and the 9.3 to allow for a rebore to a 9.3x62 which is what I am after?
Thanks,
Gary (Just down the road in Springfield)