AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Mex/S.Amer
Member of
Lifetime NRA member, Lifetime SCI Member
I have had DIRECTV for the greater part of life. I recently transitioned to streaming services with Hulu and downloaded my outdoor TV yesterday. If any of you have streaming services and don’t have my outdoor TV, you’re definitely missing out. Tons of Africana TV!!

Africana TV? Not familiar however I have been working closely with "The Africa Channel" hoping and wishing they would air some more interesting stuff other than the African soap operas targeting ex- Africans living in the states. Is there a link to Africana TV? Or are you meaning a bunch of Africana on different channels. Cheers!
J

I have it but found its not as good as most YouTube channels focused on hunting

I'm pretty sure that Andrew is referring to Africa content. There is lots of it on the My Outdoor TV (MOTV) streaming service. Nothing called "Africana TV", however.

My only complaint is that the MOTV app is very buggy, and in different ways across different devices. Most recently, it's been really bad about retaining the history of what I've watched.

I'm pretty sure that Andrew is referring to Africa content. There is lots of it on the My Outdoor TV (MOTV) streaming service. Nothing called "Africana TV", however.

My only complaint is that the MOTV app is very buggy, and in different ways across different devices. Most recently, it's been really bad about retaining the history of what I've watched.
Exactly this. Just more Africa content than on Directv.

I’m new to MOTV and haven’t experienced any issues yet. Hopefully that doesn’t happen to frequently.

Africana TV? Not familiar however I have been working closely with "The Africa Channel" hoping and wishing they would air some more interesting stuff other than the African soap operas targeting ex- Africans living in the states. Is there a link to Africana TV? Or are you meaning a bunch of Africana on different channels. Cheers!
J
Just more content!

MOTV some years back bought the excellent Hunters Video’s from Denmark . But due to British ara crying new owner removed a lot of good hunt movies there ,

@Hunter-Habib
@mark-hunter

Last edited by a moderator:
I have had MOTV for a few years but have complained recently as they do not air full seasons of my favorite africa hunting shows. As I have inquired, I was informed that they sensor shows they consider as sensitive content. Ironic since I pay for it specifically to watch hunting??

MOTV some years back bought the excellent Hunters Video’s from Denmark . But due to British ara crying new owner removed a lot of good hunt movies there ,

@Hunter-Habib
@mark-hunter
Well, Per. That's what British ARA are good at- crying.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, Per. That's what British ARA are good at- crying.
So of one wondered why no of HSV lion, elephant , films are there its due to that and possible US people Also behind it . Part of why the strong emphasis on wild boar there I believe is reason for “ compensation “ for the loss .

There are also a few Africa episodes on Trijicon's World of Sports Afield.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ShadShaffe

Latest profile posts

I live in Tyler Texas. I like Ruger single action revolvers Ruger rifles, and Marlin and Winchester lever guns.
SETH RINGER wrote on tracker12's profile.
PARTITIONS
SEND ME PAYMENT INFO, PLEASE AND THANKS.
Khalanyoni Game Ranch wrote on Joshlee0518's profile.
Hi Joshlee0518 (please let me know if you are fine being addressed like that),

Thought I would drop you a PM. It is super exciting to plan a hunt and we are more than happy to assist you. Have you given any thought yet to which species you would like to take?

What do you hunt usually and which weapons/calibers are you using?

Look forward to swapping experiences and ideas.

Happy hunting - Daniel
Our trophy shed is filling up and we are only getting started,