A time to sell & a time to buy

Prayers to you, best of luck and get back here soon.

Prayers to you and your family sir. Good luck and look forward to you contributing to the forum for many years to come!

I too have enjoyed your contributions to this forum. I'll add you to my prayers. I We will all hope for a successful surgery and a fast recovery. Best of luck. Are you having the surgery done in RSA?
Bruce

Very sorry to hear this. Cancer is an insidious condition, with no regard for the people who it infects. Best wishes for you on your surgery and recovery.

May God bless you and your family for peace and recovery.
Krish

Very sorry to hear this. Cancer is an insidious condition, with no regard for the people who it infects. Best wishes for you on your surgery and recovery.
I have enjoyed your experiences posted on these forums and look forward to many more. Hang in there, buddy. You CAN and WILL beat this thing. It can't keep a good man down.

Prayers of healing.

Best wishes Lon, as a newbie I have enjoyed your perspective on the interminable, never-ending, PF vs CRF, flat shooting, etc threads.
Prayers for strength and healing.

May the Lord Bless you and keep you

This is very sad news Lon. I wish you all the strength and a swift healing and full recovery.

Sometimes life serves a sh*t sandwich and you have no choice but to do your best to get through it.

Luckily it sounds like you have an amazing wife next to you.

May the Lord Bless you and keep you
Prayers for you, your wife, daughter and the doctors treating you. Medicine is always advancing, cancer patients are now living a lot longer, especially here in South Louisiana.

Trust in the Lord.
Vaya con Dios. ( Go with God).

Lon,

We will be keeping you, your family, and your doctors in our prayers. I hope you can continue to post here for years to come.

Going to bed now, up at 0300. I have had an amazing life, with an wonderful wife she just showed me the new dress she bought today, $20.00 olive drab and it has pockets.
How I ever found her I do not know, actually I do, but that is another hunting story where something bad turns into something good.

This is for red leg, my daughter and our little town worked so hard for her to make it to West Point. My first op was at Sloan Kettering a few months befor graduation. She got leave to visit me for a day during a very busy time for her. As they were preparing me for surgery she had the job og informing me that my mother had just died (of cancer), she delivered the message like the soldier she was. 20yrs later she is a Air Force colonel, she gets pinned 1 June. Thru the years I have always tried to make it to her next promotion. I hope with all my heart she earns at least one more. She is the type of person that the US needs more of right now. Mother, wife & 20yrs of service to her comtry.

Cheers, Lon

Good Luck Sir-

Best of luck, Lon........there is no cancer of any type that hasn't been beaten by someone. So stay positive. When you're well and strong again, I am gonna write an article about hunting a fenced operation in Zim, for dangerous game, with a push-feed 45-70 :) ........FWB

Oh my, I hate the C word. May the hand of God guide the surgeons' hands to a successful surgery, and may He help you into a speedy recovery. Will keep you in our daily prayers.

Godspeed in your recovery. Best of luck!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yinengyul5033

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Our trophy shed is filling up and we are only getting started,

cwpayton wrote on CM McKenzie's profile.
Sir ,is that picture of you packing the shoshone river trail thru buffalo pass? Im trying to get a plan togather for a ride. do you pack professionally or for pleasure. thanks
Cal {cwpayton}
ghay wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Is this rifle sold? If not what is the weight of it and do you know if there is enough difference in diameter between the 35W and the 9.3 to allow for a rebore to a 9.3x62 which is what I am after?
Thanks,
Gary (Just down the road in Springfield)
Woods wrote on Hunter-Habib's profile.
Forgive me if this is the incorrect area, I signed up to this forum just now because I wanted to be on the list to purchase a copy of your autobiography. Please feel free to pass my information along to whomever is selling. Thank you so much. I look forward to it!
I like the Tillie in my picture. They are supposed to fit loose (2 fingers inside hat band), have mesh for cooling, and hold their shape after washing.