AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Folks,
I was thinking about how I found this wonderful site 2 years ago.:think:
I was doing a search for photographs of Theodore and Kermit Roosevelt's safari and found a link to AfricaHunting.com's member "safari hunter" photo gallery.
His member gallery is chock full of photos. Classic black and whites, color, and video.(the hunting and fishing babes are easy on the eyes LOL!)
Since that first visit here, I have spent many hours living vicariously through reading shared reports,viewing images and video, I've met many new friends, been afforded the hunt of a lifetime (my hunt with Louis @ SpiralHorn Safaris) and learned more about hunting in Africa on one site than I thought possible.(Thanks again Jerome and AH members)
So, in closing, Thank you safari hunter. You are a real pal and didn't even know it.
P.S. check out safari hunter's gallery. :first:

Ty

Thanks Pal, I'm really glad that you found the site through one of the picture that I posted. I guess we share similar interests, vintage safari photos and hot chicks. Maybe I should post some pictures of antique cars, my other very unaffordable area of interest. Thank god for hunting cause the chicks and the cars are way too rich for my budget!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VernaCarri

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

EDELWEISS wrote on bowjijohn's profile.
Thanks again for your support on the Rhodesian Shotgun thread. From the amount of "LIKES" it received, it appears there was only ONE person who objected. Hes also the same one who continually insisted on interjecting his posts that werent relevant to the thread.
sierraone wrote on AZDAVE's profile.
Dave if you copy this, call me I can't find your number.

David Hodo
Sierraone
We fitted a new backup generator for the Wildgoose lodge!
one of our hunters had to move his hunt to next year we have an opening first week of September, shoot me a message!