USA/Canada
Australia/NZ
Just a heads-up for someone interested. I have no dog in this race. John

Screenshot_20240426_082242_Brave.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Really cool.

Any 585's owners, wanting to part?

Interesting mfr & builds .. I was reading the threads dedicated to B&M

I had picked up a model-70 to build on, but SSK is out of the B&M building business as far as I can tell, and Wes at AI gunstocks is very backlogged. I'll probably hold on to the M70 I have and if I can get a slot in Wes's build list have another B&M built. This one should cover the big end of the spectrum, perhaps a 9.3 B&M would be a nice medium bore to have next to it.

I built the 458 B&M Super Short over this last winter. Haven't gotten to play with it much, but I'm excited to. 20231214_122717.jpg

I did win the auction. Found this thread 30 min before auction close... talk about lucky timing.
Glad you found it! Also glad I wasn't bidding against you. Few days before I found this I picked up a M70 super grade 458 win. Now I can see what all the hulla-baloo may or may not be with this cartridge. I have an AHR 458 Lott to compare the 2 cartridges. Beating a dead horse but I have to satisfy curiosity

I’m just glad it wasn’t blue with nice wood or I would’ve been bidding also.

I'll take it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
easemble

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

FDP wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Good morning. I'll take all of them actually. Whats the next step? Thanks, Derek
Have a look af our latest post on the biggest roan i ever guided on!

I realize how hard the bug has bit. I’m on the cusp of safari #2 and I’m looking to plan #3 with my 11 year old a year from now while looking at my work schedule for overtime and computing the math of how many shifts are needed….
Safari Dave wrote on Kevin Peacocke's profile.
I'd like to get some too.

My wife (a biologist, like me) had to have a melanoma removed from her arm last fall.
Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?