.404 Jeffery Brass Once Fired

dogcat1

AH veteran
Reaction score
Member of
DSC, NRA, WSF, B&C
Hunted
Ethiopia, South Africa, Namibia, Cameroon, CAR, Tanzania, Zambia, Uganda, Zimbabwe,
I have 160 pieces of once fired Hornaday .404 Jeffery brass. It is once fired and in excellent condition.

Price is $80 per box of 20 shipped to you.

If you buy all of it, price drops to (8 boxes x $70 = $560) shipped to you.

Personal check is fine or Zelle or Paypal to friends..

Thanks.

3oPxlHl.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Solid deal. I recommended someone go the Hornady route the other day as other offerings are crazy now. Like $8-10 per piece crazy!

“Has the whole world gone crazy?”

———Walter Sobchak :)

The world is crazy... not likely to heal soon...

Wow, I am feeling really good about that Lee collet die set I bought to maximize case life.

Unfortunately, this brass and caliber is not an easy one. However, the shooting of this cartridge and the feeding in your Mauser or Model 70 is seriously slick and easy. A little less bulky than the .416 Rem or Rigby.....

SOLD
Much thanks.

are all boxes sold?

All of the Hornaday are sold.
I have 10 or so boxes of new, unfired, unprimed RWS (German) brass that I will be offering soon. The price will be higher as it is new.
Thanks for asking.
Ross

thanks for the update and i will be on the lookout for that post

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PrestonPem

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

another great review

EDELWEISS wrote on bowjijohn's profile.
Thanks again for your support on the Rhodesian Shotgun thread. From the amount of "LIKES" it received, it appears there was only ONE person who objected. Hes also the same one who continually insisted on interjecting his posts that werent relevant to the thread.
sierraone wrote on AZDAVE's profile.
Dave if you copy this, call me I can't find your number.

David Hodo
Sierraone
We fitted a new backup generator for the Wildgoose lodge!
one of our hunters had to move his hunt to next year we have an opening first week of September, shoot me a message!