350 Rigby #2 Rimmed Brass Available

BobbyH

Reaction score
Before Roberson Cartridge Company RCC, went out of business, I ordered brass for a .350 Rigby Magnum (Rimless). Unfortunately, they sent me rimmed #2 brass and then promptly went our of business and fell off the face of the earth.

Having said that, I have 100 pieces of what looks to be beautiful brass for someone. If anyone is interested in this brass, please let me know. It has been sitting on my desk for several years and I kept meaning to post it for someone.

P.S (If anyone knows of a source for good 350 Rigby Magnum brass or ammunition, will you please let me know?)

And they do ship to the states

Attachments

• 350 Rigby Mag Rimless Unprimed Brass Cases.pdf
    86.5 KB · Views: 12

And they do ship to the states
Thank you for the reply. I reached out to them to see which manufacturer they are.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Badgerclaw

Latest profile posts

EDELWEISS wrote on bowjijohn's profile.
Thanks again for your support on the Rhodesian Shotgun thread. From the amount of "LIKES" it received, it appears there was only ONE person who objected. Hes also the same one who continually insisted on interjecting his posts that werent relevant to the thread.
sierraone wrote on AZDAVE's profile.
Dave if you copy this, call me I can't find your number.

David Hodo
Sierraone
We fitted a new backup generator for the Wildgoose lodge!
one of our hunters had to move his hunt to next year we have an opening first week of September, shoot me a message!