2 Pair Swarovski SLC 8x30 WB Binos For Sale

dogcat1

AH veteran
Reaction score
Member of
DSC, NRA, WSF, B&C
Hunted
Ethiopia, South Africa, Namibia, Cameroon, CAR, Tanzania, Zambia, Uganda, Zimbabwe,
I have 2 pair of classic, perfect glass Swarovski SLC 8x30 WB binoculars for sale.

Both pair come in the original box with paperwork, neck strap, eye cups, lens covers, and extra eye cups.

Both are in excellent condition. Glass is flawless as you expect from Swarovski.

Both show very little use.

If you have hunted Africa and other places, these are the workhorse binoculars that you see the PH and game trackers use. The are compact and do not wear out your neck as you hunt. I have several pair and usually leave a pair everywhere I go as a tip. This truly lights up the faces of the PH and trackers.

Both are priced the same at $650 shipped.

I will take your check or paypal to friends.

Shipping will be fast and will be USPS Priority.

I label them 133 and 296 to keep track.

Pics of 133

135394S.jpg
RcciKaL.jpg
ijlIzpr.jpg
BCIiTLh.jpg
sTFFAjv.jpg

Pics of 296

QadBOKl.jpg
fFRdSIH.jpg
6y1BQUp.jpg
SQU3VoO.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I’ll take one pair.

I have 2 pair of classic, perfect glass Swarovski SLC 8x30 WB binoculars for sale.

Both pair come in the original box with paperwork, neck strap, eye cups, lens covers, and extra eye cups.

Both are in excellent condition. Glass is flawless as you expect from Swarovski.

Both show very little use.

If you have hunted Africa and other places, these are the workhorse binoculars that you see the PH and game trackers use. The are compact and do not wear out your neck as you hunt. I have several pair and usually leave a pair everywhere I go as a tip. This truly lights up the faces of the PH and trackers.

Both are priced the same at $650 shipped.

I will take your check or paypal to friends.

Shipping will be fast and will be USPS Priority.

I label them 133 and 296 to keep track.

Pics of 133

View attachment 605421View attachment 605426View attachment 605424View attachment 605422View attachment 605428

Pics of 296

View attachment 605425View attachment 605423View attachment 605420View attachment 605427
DM sent. Ill take the other.

Last edited by a moderator:
I will take the other if the opportunity is still there

Crap. Can’t snooze on this bunch

SOLD to first two PM'ers.
Much thanks,
I will be posting more later.

These are THE binos you see everywhere in Africa. I’m not surprised they sold quickly with accessories. Great price too.

Reactions: WAB
What a deal. I’d of been on that deal like ugly on an ape. Maybe next time….

Yep. I was gonna snatch a pair and I don’t even carry binos.

Wow, that took all of 13 minutes!!!!

I might have a SLC pair to list later without box, etc.

Reactions: WAB

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pistol Pete

Latest profile posts

Our trophy shed is filling up and we are only getting started,

cwpayton wrote on CM McKenzie's profile.
Sir ,is that picture of you packing the shoshone river trail thru buffalo pass? Im trying to get a plan togather for a ride. do you pack professionally or for pleasure. thanks
Cal {cwpayton}
ghay wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Is this rifle sold? If not what is the weight of it and do you know if there is enough difference in diameter between the 35W and the 9.3 to allow for a rebore to a 9.3x62 which is what I am after?
Thanks,
Gary (Just down the road in Springfield)
Woods wrote on Hunter-Habib's profile.
Forgive me if this is the incorrect area, I signed up to this forum just now because I wanted to be on the list to purchase a copy of your autobiography. Please feel free to pass my information along to whomever is selling. Thank you so much. I look forward to it!
I like the Tillie in my picture. They are supposed to fit loose (2 fingers inside hat band), have mesh for cooling, and hold their shape after washing.