ZIMBABWE: Sijarira Forest Area Zimbabwe Hunt

bmbclnts

Reaction score
Hunting reports
Africa
Has anyone experienced a hunt in the Sijarira Forest area in Zimbabwe. I'm looking at a Buffalo and Hippo hunt.

Thanks

I've heard its a very rocky and rugged area.

Hi

Great for what you looking for
I have hunted there in August 2006 and shoot big Hippo ,Klipspringer and female buff in 4 days of hunting . Many big crocs and no problem to find good Buffalo too .During same time other hunter who share the camp with me shoot Leopard and Elephant .Some Zebra ,impala and good quality Kudu but no many plains game.I will return probably next year for Elephant. Ivory is not so big, 30-40 lbs but in terms of real hunt is great deal
Camp is on the bank of the lake and is great ,maybe one of the best in Zimbabwe with good tiger fishing too

Who are you going to hunt with?

Welcome gaspar to AH! Thanks for the hunting report!

Probably with same operators as I do my first trip there

Outfitter was HHK Safaris and Booking agent Jose Garsia Escorial's Safari Headlands from Spain

I still look for some area in the south where I can hunt Livingston eland and Limpopo bushbuck after Sijarira

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChangDimon

Latest profile posts

John Kirk wrote on Macduff's profile.
Great transaction on some 375 HH ammo super fast shipping great communication
akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia