Zimbabwe Operator

Welcome to AH, Jan!
 
Welcome to AH.
Look forward to your input.

Where are you operating now?
 
Welcome!(y)
Welcome!(y)
Welcome!(y)
 
Welcome!

Share some pictures and stories please!
 
Operate south of Mana Pools. Developing a new area there as well as Charara south concession and some hunting in the matetsi and crooks corner area. Home area has good leopard, hippo and croc and the other areas have good lion, buffalo and exceptional elephant.
 
Screenshot_2014-07-03-16-04-52_1_1.jpg
IMG_0514.JPG
IMG_0516.JPG
IMG_0495.JPG
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to AH Jan!
 
Welcome Jan, love the lion and croc!
 
Same safari. Two days apart.

Looking at the shot on that leopard is giving me the shakes. If that was the initial shot that could've been an interesting follow up.
 
Welcome to AH, Jan, fine trophies !
 
Hi Jan

Welcome to AH :)

Great pictures (y)
 
Thanks for sharing some of your latest successes Jan.

Love the Avatar.
 
Welcome to AH Jan! Heard of a Croc like that one before seems they called it HOLYSHIT! Enjoy the site.
 
Welcome to AH Jan! Heard of a Croc like that one before seems they called it HOLYSHIT! Enjoy the site.

That's interesting, I had a bull elk coming to me during a bow hunt with the same name!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,266
Messages
1,571,042
Members
169,248
Latest member
VernellCan
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top