ZIMBABWE: Charlton & McCallum Safaris Zimbabwe (C & M Safaris)

richteb

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Website
www.sambarsafaris.com.au
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SSAA,Military Pistol Club
Hunted
Australia,Zimbabwe
Just finished watching the second DVD by this outfitter Charlton & McCallum Safaris Zimbabwe. I would be interested in comments by others that have watched this DVD.

The title is " Extreme Zambezi".

Almost all hunts on elephant are so called PAC hunts. Would be especially interested in comments from some of the Zim PH's on the forum as my understanding of the rules would make these hunt illegal.

i just completed a elephant hunt with c&m safaris this last march and had a fantastic time.took a 43 pounder.i have both of their dvds and think they are the best out there.a lot of their tuskless hunts result in you getting pictures and a dvd of your hunt but you dont get anthing from the elephant itself.alll very legal.

Buzz is simply put one of the Elephant Authorities in Africa. Edward Expected nothing less, they are top notch!

My best always.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jubrin023

Latest profile posts

DEAR SIR/MADAM,
DO YOU NEED FINANCE?
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR FINANCE?
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR FINANCE TO ENLARGE YOUR BUSINESS?
WE HELP INDIVIDUALS AND COMPANIES TO OBTAIN FINANCE FOR BUSINESS
EXPANDING AND TO SETUP A NEW BUSINESS RANGING ANY AMOUNT. GET FINANCE AT AFFORDABLE INTEREST RATE OF 3% contact us Pacific landing Whatsapp +91, Seven, Three, 0, Three, Three, Eight, Two, Six, Three, One
NYAMAZANA SAFARIS wrote on majorsafari's profile.
Trail cam image is of a cat we never took .. it’s not a great image but I can assure you it’s a very big cat . Other photo is of my client with his cat this year .
thokau wrote on Just a dude in BC's profile.
Hallo, ein Freund von mir lebt auf einer Farm in den Rocky Mountains.
Leider kam es dort in den letzten Wochen zu Bränden.
Hoffe es geht dir gut!?