Africa
USA/Canada
Mex/S.Amer
Europe
Asia/M.East
Member of
Life Member of SCI, DSC, GSCO, HSC, NRA and FNAWS
Hunted
Botswana, Cameroon, CAR, Chad, Ethiopia, Mozambique, Namibia, RSA, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia and Zimbabwe. US, Canada, Arctic, Mexico, Argentina, Austria, France, Spain, Portugal, U.K., Romania, Tadjikistan, Turkey, Nepal, China, Australia and New Zealand
I am doing some Spring Cleaning and selling a couple of Zeiss scopes in Like New Condition. The glass is perfect, they were never hunted with, no scratches on the tubes only very faint ring marks. Sorry but I do not have box or papers for either scope.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Both are the Victory Varipoint T* Models with Illuminated #60 Reticle

1.1 -4x24 Excellent for Dangerous Game - $1250

2.5-10x42 Great all around Scope $1500

I will be in SA the month of June and can carry over so no freight or duty. First half with Shawn Bird of Balla Balla Safaris up near Louis Trichardt then in the Limpopo with Ian Van der Vyver.

I've got them listed on ebay as well so PM me if you have an interest.

Thanks,
John Ed

2.5-10 SOLD

1.1-4 DG scope still available

1.1-4 X scope still available an excellent choice for a DG scope. I will be in Joberg on June 7, then up to the Limpopo.

Bump

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VernPritt1

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

HerbJohnson wrote on Triathlete3's profile.
If you have an email, I would love to be able to chat with you about J.P.H. Prohunt. My email address is [redacted]. Thanks.
Another Wildebees cull shot this morning!
We are doing a cull hunt this week!

Hyde Hunter wrote on Ontario Hunter's profile.
which East Cape Taxidermist are you referring to? I had Lauriston do my work not real happy with them. oh thanks for the advise on the mount hangers a few months ago. Jim
jimbo1972 wrote on Bwaybuilder's profile.
Great to do business with