You meet the nicest people on AH!

rookhawk

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Member of
NRA Life Benefactor, Trout Unlimited, Safari Club International
Just another case and point, I had the honor of meeting @franzfmdavis at the homestead today. As nice in person as he is on this forum. This site is such a great place to meet digital friends that really are personal friends. Franz was kind enough to bring out his show and tell collection too. For a relatively new gun guy, boy does he have a great collection of wonderful sporting arms!

Make an effort to meet other AHers friends, its a great community!

You really do! @rookhawk invited me over to swap reloading components back in the dark years. He is as fine a gentleman as you could wish for.
We spent the better part of a day talking about hunting, guns, and pickup trucks.

Didn’t we have bourbons with @Wahoo at a restaurant too?

@Wyatt Smith you coming up to the Twin Cities anytime soon? The spare bedroom is free and we have stands up over food plots for the season.

Recently, I had opportunity to buy a hat from @rookhawk.
A super nice guy. I had to go through his state, Wisconsin. He invited me to to do face to face visit. However, I was traveling in the north part coming back from Manitoba. He's considerably further south.
There's a couple of other AH people that I have dealt with also. Every one has been terrific!!
Currently, this is friendliest forum out there.

Just another case and point, I had the honor of meeting @franzfmdavis at the homestead today. As nice in person as he is on this forum. This site is such a great place to meet digital friends that really are personal friends. Franz was kind enough to bring out his show and tell collection too. For a relatively new gun guy, boy does he have a great collection of wonderful sporting arms!

Make an effort to meet other AHers friends, its a great community!
As I’m sure you all know, Troy (@rookhawk) is not just one of our resident oracles, but such a great guy! It has been a real pleasure interacting with everyone on the site and it was an honor to meet him and some of his family in person!

As I’m sure you all know, Troy (@rookhawk) is not just one of our resident oracles, but such a great guy! It has been a real pleasure interacting with everyone on the site and it was an honor to meet him and some of his family in person!

Recently, I had opportunity to buy a hat from @rookhawk.
A super nice guy. I had to go through his state, Wisconsin. He invited me to to do face to face visit. However, I was traveling in the north part coming back from Manitoba. He's considerably further south.
There's a couple of other AH people that I have dealt with also. Every one has been terrific!!
Currently, this is friendliest forum out there.

While I live in the middle of nowhere, it’s evidently only a few miles from interstate going everywhere. Stop by anytime! We have a well stocked bar ready to serve. Tons of AHers in this area of the world to connect with.

I absolutely agree,
I have had the opportunity to have met with and hunted with Bob Nelson 35Whelen and CBH Australia and had a great time with both guys.
Both these gentleman have done a lot for me since meeting them and I look forward to catching up - and hunting with them both again.
I consider both good mates and I can't speak highly enough of both of them.
Great guys to spend around a campfire with.

Russ

Didn’t we have bourbons with @Wahoo at a restaurant too?

@Wyatt Smith you coming up to the Twin Cities anytime soon? The spare bedroom is free and we have stands up over food plots for the season.
We did didn’t we, and he invited me over a steak dinner. Another great guy!
I have no plans in the near future @rookhawk but I’ll get up there someday, even if I have to make a special trip.

I absolutely agree,
I have had the opportunity to have met with and hunted with Bob Nelson 35Whelen and CBH Australia and had a great time with both guys.
Both these gentleman have done a lot for me since meeting them and I look forward to catching up - and hunting with them both again.
I consider both good mates and I can't speak highly enough of both of them.
Great guys to spend around a campfire with.

Russ
Same back to you Russ.
You showed me a great spot and great hospitality.
I’m fortunate to have met at least 6 members from AH in person over beer, a coffee or a hunt and connected with a few other by phone, WhatsApp or direct messages.
I always wanted to hunt Africa and knew very little about it but the enablers here got me hooked on the idea and in country within 10 months of joining.

This is one of the only forums on line where civil discourse still rules the day! Not only that but you can actually learn something useful here. Plus most importantly these are some of the most friendly and knowledgeable people on the planet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Medic2637

Latest profile posts

idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]
African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?