You Gotta Love Sam Elliot

Clayton

AH fanatic
Joined
Mar 29, 2016
Messages
833
Reaction score
746
Location
SW Louisiana, USA
Member of
NRA: Patriot Life Endowment Member, 2nd Amendment Foundation: Life Member LA Shooting Association: Life Member, Gun Owners of America: Annual Member SW LA Rifle & Pistol Club: Annual Member
upload_2017-2-7_17-33-3.png


Lots of wisdom there!
 
:ROFLMAO::D:ROFLMAO::D
 
upload_2017-2-7_18-45-31.png
 
Those are both awesome!
 
Old guys with gray/white beards might know a thing or two!
 
Nice!
 
Yep. Sometimes us old white haired guys have already been there and already made the mistakes. Obviously if we're old , white haired and still alive...we survived our mistakes. You might want to to listen ;)
 
IMG_4474.PNG
 
@Bullthrower338 you got that Exactly Right. We the people have had enough.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,260
Messages
1,570,903
Members
169,200
Latest member
va3car
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top