WTB/WTT For RST Lite 12 Ga 2 1/2” #6 @ 1175 FPS Or Similar/Equivalent

Wahoo

AH veteran
Reaction score
Hello. Today I had a good friend here on AH help me spend my money on a nice vintage 12 ga SxS with 2 1/2” chambers. Now the search for ammunition begins. Looking for RST Lite 12 ga 2 1/2” #6 @ 1175 fps (or similar/equivalent). If interested I do have Federal Large Magnum Rifle Primers I’m willing to trade

Hello. Today I had a good friend here on AH help me spend my money on a nice vintage 12 ga SxS with 2 1/2” chambers. Now the search for ammunition begins. Looking for RST Lite 12 ga 2 1/2” #6 @ 1175 fps (or similar/equivalent). If interested I do have Federal Large Magnum Rifle Primers I’m willing to trade

You could use 2.5” bismuth #5, #6, #7 (or niceshot) as well @Wahoo.

You might want to ask @Red Leg if he has any spares as he is quite a double gun collector.

RST is low on inventory, as you know.

I load 2-1/2' loads for my Atkin and Dickson. I use WAA or Federal paper 12s cut to length and roll crimped. You could also check Westley Richards and other ammo suppliers for 2-1/2" loads.

I have also used 2-3/4" low pressure loads in my short twelves with good results, but you should do your own research and decide accordingly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarolinTri

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?
Trogon wrote on Mac Baren's profile.
@Mac Baren, I live central to city of Cincinnati. I have work travel early this week but could hopefully meet later this week (with no schedule changes). What area of town are you working/staying in?
Kind regards
Ron
Read more at the link about our 40000 acre free range kudu area we will also be posting a deal on the deals page soon!
Our predator control is going very well