Winchester Model 70 LW Super Grade - 7x57 2014 SHOT Show Special

Deep Six

Reaction score
Up for sale is a Winchester Model 70 Lightweight Super Grade, a 2014 SHOT Show Special. This exceptional rifle is a perfect addition to any collection or for the avid hunter seeking superior performance and craftsmanship. I have thought about this long and hard, since it is a rifle I will probably never find again and I am the original owner, but it is time to let her go to a good home that will use her as she was meant to be used.

-Caliber: 7x57 Mauser
-Barrel Length: 22 inches
-Sights: Drilled and tapped for scope mounts, Leupold Rings/Bases, Zeiss Conquest 4x32 Scope Z-Plex (has a couple of spots on the glass, but otherwise perfect.)
-Condition: Like new, meticulously maintained with very few rounds fired. Less than a box through it! Scope rings were lapped and leveled, everything sighted in at 100 yards, and then she was put away in the safe.
-Unique Characteristics: This rifle is a limited edition, produced as part of the 2014 SHOT Show Special series, making it a rare find. I've been told by Winchester and have also read in other posts scattered across the internet that the run made for Cabela's was 250, however the one for SHOT Show was limited to 150 or less. It was a one and done deal and 10 years later, nothing similar has ever been made. The scope is also no longer in production.

$4000 w/ everything OBO, let's make a deal!

Contact Information: PM me! I'm in South Texas.

For more details or to arrange a viewing, please reach out. I can provide more photos upon request. Will come with a couple of boxes of ammo as well!

Thanks for looking!
photo_2024-07-20_18-06-02.jpg

Beautiful!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shodan1

Latest profile posts

T/C wrote on Dewald's profile.
Hi Dewald,
I am looking for a copy of Wright's "Shooting the British Double Rifle" (3E).
Please PM me (T/C) if you still have one.
Thank you very much in advance!!!
I am game for a meat and eat. My attempt at humor.
rigby 416 wrote on rifletuner's profile.
Come from cz like that.
John A Flaws wrote on Horbs's profile.
500 schuler magazine.jpg
500 schuler bore.jpg
500 and 425 rifles.jpg
500 and 425 magaizne.jpg