Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Australia/NZ
Member of
SCI, NRA
Hunted
SA, NZ, Montana, Maryland , Georgia , Mississippi, USA
I bought this gun in 2014 and it has been to Africa twice and numerous elk and deer have met the 180 grain Accubond sent their way. Has a few scratches.
I don’t buy a gun unless I sell a gun because my son is a lefty and I can’t pass them down to him.
I just bought a Benelli Lupo so this is going on the block.
I am 66 and my ears are not hearing like they use to so I am going all suppressed which has been really nice on all levels . Please ask any questions and I want $750 shipped to continental U.S. rings / bases included
Image1658790453.744325.jpg
IMG_0109.JPG
IMG_0110.JPG
IMG_0111.JPG
IMG_0112.JPG
IMG_0113.JPG

I don’t want to mess with anyone’s opportunity, but that’s a hell of a rifle and you’re just about giving it away!

Well snap it up sir!

Reactions: WAB
The FN made M70s are very fine rifles, but most don't have much figure in the wood. Plain but sturdy and serviceable. This one is much nicer than most. And the only WSM caliber that seems to have any presence in Africa, to boot.

Reactions: WAB
Agreed, to get that much figure through that finish, can you imagine what that gun would look like with a proper oil finish?

P
I bought this gun in 2014 and it has been to Africa twice and numerous elk and deer have met the 180 grain Accubond sent their way. Has a few scratches.
I don’t buy a gun unless I sell a gun because my son is a lefty and I can’t pass them down to him.
I just bought a Benelli Lupo so this is going on the block.
I am 66 and my ears are not hearing like they use to so I am going all suppressed which has been really nice on all levels . Please ask any questions and I want $750 shipped to continental U.S. rings / bases includedView attachment 479269View attachment 479270View attachment 479271View attachment 479272View attachment 479273View attachment 479274
M sent.
Krish

Sold pending funds. Thanx Krish

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AgnesKobay

Latest profile posts

gunslinger1971 wrote on Gray Fox's profile.
Do you still have the Browning 1895 and do you want to sell it? I'm might be interested. If so please let me know and do you have any pictures?

Steve in Missouri
[redacted]
Redfishga1 wrote on gearguywb's profile.
I would be interested in the ruger if the other guy is not.
Bartbux wrote on franzfmdavis's profile.
Btw…this was Kuche….had a great time.
Sorry to see your troubles on pricing.

Happy to call you and talk about experience…I’m also a Minnesota guy.