Winchester Classic Super Grade Stock As New

Wyfox

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Articles
I have a take off Winchester Super Grade stock for the Classic Sporter. Standard barrel contour and 2 piece bottom metal. This came off of an early 1990's Classic Sporter Super Grade long action. Gorgeous wood! Barreled action not available.
Make your Winchester look like a million bucks without spending thousands on a custom stock.

$750 shipped.

20240423_114949.jpg
20240423_114908.jpg
20240605_121649.jpg
1000001992.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally a 30-06, I put my 338 win mag in it and it fit like a glove, which is the pictured rifle.

I have a 300wm I bought with a fiberglass stock and an equivalent beautiful wood stock but clearly the wood was from something other than this stainless gun is. It had a piece of leather cut for the front lug and the bottom metal didn’t fit right. I’m just getting home late tonight from Africa so I would like to look at mine and see if this stock would work. If it looks like it I’ll take it and just take the chance

Is it sold? What's the LOP although that can be corrected easily with a smaller pad. If it's not sold I will buy it.

Not sure what he meant by a cut piece of leather on the lug but shoving a piece of leather in the lug recess of the stock is a cheap way to improve accuracy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spinjo

Latest profile posts

Bartbux wrote on franzfmdavis's profile.
Btw…this was Kuche….had a great time.
Sorry to see your troubles on pricing.

Happy to call you and talk about experience…I’m also a Minnesota guy.
Ready for the next hunt